• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lost card

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Abby,

My wife had to attend a funeral today on Valentine's day. While I was at the store today, I bought her a card and a box of chocolates.

Now that I'm home, I can't find the damn card! I have the candies, but no card! It's on the receipt, but simply can't be found.

Sincerely,
Carded.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear carded: Be honest with her! Tell her you mistakenly mailed it to your girlfriend but she is your true love and you will get it back from the girlfriend tomorrow. Make sure you have the EMT's on speed call when you tell her. Best of luck!:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Carded .

She will be pissed without a card so its best to just eat the candy yourself and tell her you forgot what day it was . Brush your teeth ! Hide the empty candy box . Then play the stupid card . Rub some onion juice in your eyes and tell her she means the world to you and no gift is great enough to show your love for her .

Also having EMT's on speed dial may still be a good idea too.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys better be keeping EMT's in your back pocket by the looks of things. :unsure:
Well I do carry instructions for my ICD and a list of all my meds. The bracelet on my wrist is supposed to remind them to look there if I am still alive!:w00t2: