• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Advice on a new TV

Gina

Congrats! It looks beautiful. Congrats also on the assembly of the furniture. Well done!

I've had mine for about 6 weeks. I had a movie on that I've seen dozens of times before but on this TV, it was a different experience! The colors were more vivid and even different hues than I remembered. Weird!

FOOTBALL! WHOA! Well, I'm sure any sport will look amazing to you. Possibly due to the increased screen size, but also because of the clarity, I've seen more detail than I knew was there. It's cool!

Enjoy!:)

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Mule that will be great for motor sports.....i feel the need to go shopping to compete.:wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mule that will be great for motor sports.....i feel the need to go shopping to compete.:wink:
Well with the playoffs, super bowl and Daytono 500 coming up I can't wait to get the new dish and full HD. Should make Nascar a whole new experience. As Gina said the colors and picture are so bright and sharp the difference from the old one is unreal. I can read text from the kitchen or back porch which is 34 ft. away. Waiting for the games today!!:clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats!! It looks great!!!! How'd you get your iPhone screen on the TV?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats!! It looks great!!!! How'd you get your iPhone screen on the TV?
Damnned if I know. This dang thing can hook to the internet and all kinds of stuff. You can hook up a laptop or a desktop and use it as a monitor. Hell if I was not so old i might try that to watch some "flicks" if you know what I mean. Mostly just for watching sports and news. The wife will be watching HGTV pretty soon i am sure. The manual for this sucker is bigger than a National Geographic and makes my head hurt just looking at the index. By the way I don't have an Ipod
or any of those silly gadgets. The wife has a DS and I broke down and got a cell phone for when we travel.