• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New log splitter

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Just got the call this afternoon. I will be taking delivery of My new log splitter tomorrow morning. (Don't tell Nixon, he thinks it is his, like the tractor, but in reality it is MINE.) :clap::clap:

You're an evil, evil midget, Janelle. To steal a man's log splitter just because it's yours requires a devious and basicly honest streak in your otherwise sterling character! I'm aghast!

Alonzo Tubbs, writing for Lem Foutes, who would withhold from you coffee on a cold day!

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
You're an evil, evil midget, Janelle. To steal a man's log splitter just because it's yours requires a devious and basicly honest streak in your otherwise sterling character! I'm aghast!

Alonzo Tubbs, writing for Lem Foutes, who would withhold from you coffee on a cold day!

I am so sorry that again I have burst your bubble about me. I am a cunning and just PURE EVIL. But I am cute.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I am so sorry that again I have burst your bubble about me. I am a cunning and just PURE EVIL. But I am cute.

Most of Your statement was fairly accurate . But, as to cute... I have pictures that may prove that statement somewhat optimistic at best :yum:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Most of Your statement was fairly accurate . But, as to cute... I have pictures that may prove that statement somewhat optimistic at best :yum:

I guess I should stock up on the Slim Jims, Cause that is all you gonna get to eat this week.

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Well after using the log splitter for several days I must report that it is better than I thought.
It is so much better than our old splitter, which i thought was great, but my new AM25HH is so much better. No more lifting logs, unless i want to. The 4 way is so nice, even when the log has some knots. The cycle time seems like it is half of what the old splitter could do. I just want to publicly thank Nixon for buying it for me.

:clap:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Where the hell are the pictures ............. ????????????????????

Come on, catch up!!!

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Now wait just a minute bunkie.... i only hit the handle once with a log

Jan, I think I've finally figured out your problem. Not all of them mind you but the problem with broken handles. Little Darlin', you're supposed to hit the log with the maul not the maul with the log. STOP THROWING THE LOGS AT THE MAUL!!! You're so petite and tiny, picking up those logs and throwing them must constitute a control problem for you. A wild throw could hit the bottle of George Dickle Bourbon or a dog or something else of great value to American Society at large. This simply must stop- which is why I supported the decision (moral support only) to buy a more efficient log splitter. I'm being very nice about this because Lem Foutes always liked you and Tina better than me and John. Use it in good health and know I love you both.

Alonzo Tubbs, writing in memory of the late Johnny Behind the Rocks

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter

Come on, catch up!!!

Big Dog, you mean you've never seen broken splitting maul handles? Just travel to the Butler, Pa. area. The ground is littered with them. Jan used to split a lot of firewood, much to the delight of the Late, Great Johnny Behind the Rocks.

Alonzo Tubbs, writting in memory of Bill Pearson- who murdered Johnny Behind the Rocks in a spat over the affections of Banjo Nell. He was hanged in 1884.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter

Come on, catch up!!!

BD ,
as soon as We take some ,I'll post them .
In the mean time , this is the machine I REALLY wanted:w00t2:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeanPDO-D6M"]YouTube - Bob Cat wood splitter[/ame]

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Jan, I think I've finally figured out your problem. Not all of them mind you but the problem with broken handles. Little Darlin', you're supposed to hit the log with the maul not the maul with the log. STOP THROWING THE LOGS AT THE MAUL!!! You're so petite and tiny, picking up those logs and throwing them must constitute a control problem for you. A wild throw could hit the bottle of George Dickle Bourbon or a dog or something else of great value to American Society at large. This simply must stop- which is why I supported the decision (moral support only) to buy a more efficient log splitter. I'm being very nice about this because Lem Foutes always liked you and Tina better than me and John. Use it in good health and know I love you both.

Alonzo Tubbs, writing in memory of the late Johnny Behind the Rocks

I wasn’t throwing them, I was dropping them from a great height of about 5 feet. I raised my arms above my head. And sometimes a log would hit the handle not the blade. I was lucky that I never dropped one on my head. That would have caused irreparable damage to the log.

P.S. Tina and I liked Lem better to.

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry it has taken me so long to put some pic up but here are just a few.

Attachments

• log.jpg
    log.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 27
  • log1.jpg
    log1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 27
  • log2.jpg
    log2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 27
  • log3.jpg
    log3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 28
  • log4.jpg
    log4.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 28

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are some more I thought y'all might enjoy

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 27
  • house1.jpg
    house1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 27
  • house2.jpg
    house2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 27
  • house3.jpg
    house3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 26
  • house4.jpg
    house4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 26

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a few more.

Attachments

• house5.jpg
    house5.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 26
  • house6.jpg
    house6.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 26
  • house7.jpg
    house7.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 26
  • house8.jpg
    house8.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 26
  • house9.jpg
    house9.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 26

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, what a setup ........ :thumb:

Still see some sweatin .............. :biggrin:

Great tool ............. :clap:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Great pictures. I had forgotten how beautiful your home is. Jan, it's good you allow John to play with your toys as often as he likes. I'm sure it keeps him busy at home instead of sitting in a bar full of retired GI's drinking and trying to pick up the local floosie...Oh, wait. That's me!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pictures. I had forgotten how beautiful your home is. Jan, it's good you allow John to play with your toys as often as he likes. I'm sure it keeps him busy at home instead of sitting in a bar full of retired GI's drinking and trying to pick up the local floosie...Oh, wait. That's me!
Thanks Cary..
The dog is licking up the Hornsby's cider off the carpet, and I have a desk and keyboard to clean.:hammer::yum: