• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DOJ: Social Media Posts Trashing Muslims May Violate Civil Rights

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Holder Justice Department Says It Will Help Enforce Islamic Sharia Law

Posted on May 31, 2013 by CMM
Written by: Doug Ross
via: DirectorBlue.blogspot.com
DOJ: Social Media Posts Trashing Muslims May Violate Civil Rights

In its latest effort to protect followers of Islam in the U.S. the Obama Justice Department warns against using social media to spread information considered inflammatory against Muslims, threatening that it could constitute a violation of civil rights.
[Ed.: Apparently the DOJ needs to read the Bill of Rights again and, in particular, the First Amendment.]
The move comes a few years after the administration became the first in history to dispatch a U.S. Attorney General to personally reassure Muslims that the Department of Justice (DOJ) is dedicated to protecting them. In the unprecedented event, Attorney General Eric Holder assured a San Francisco-based organization (Muslim Advocates) that urges members not to cooperate in federal terrorism investigations that the “us versus them” environment created by the U.S. government, law enforcement agents and fellow citizens is unacceptable and inconsistent with what America is all about.
…Evidently that was a precursor of sorts for an upcoming Tennessee event (“Public Disclosure in a Diverse Society”) that will feature the region’s top DOJ official [Bill Killian], who serves as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, and an FBI representative. The goal is to increase awareness and understanding that American Muslims are not the terrorists some have made them out to be in social media and other circles, according to a local newspaper report. The June 4 powwow is sponsored by the American Muslim Advisory Council of Tennessee.
The area’s top federal prosecutor, Bill Killian, will address a topic that most Americans are likely unfamiliar with, even those well versed on the Constitution; that federal civil rights laws can actually be violated by those who post inflammatory documents aimed at Muslims on social media. “This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” Killian says in the local news story. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.”
…Over the years the Obama administration has embarked on a fervent crusade to befriend Muslims by creating a variety of outreach programs at a number of key federal agencies. For instance the nation’s Homeland Security covertly met with a group of extremist Arab, Muslim and Sikh organizations to discuss national security matters and the State Department sent a controversial, anti-America Imam (Feisal Abdul Rauf) to the Middle East to foster greater understanding and outreach among Muslim majority communities.
The Obama Administration has also hired a special Homeland Security adviser (Mohamed Elibiary) who openly supports a radical Islamist theologian and renowned jihadist ideologue and a special Islam envoy that condemns U.S. prosecutions of terrorists as “politically motivated persecutions” and has close ties to radical extreme isislamofascism
t groups.
The president has even ordered the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to shift its mission from space exploration to Muslim diplomacy and the government started a special service that delivers halal meals, prepared according to Islamic law, to home-bound seniors in Detroit. [And who] could forget Hillary Clinton’s special order allowing the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties have long banned them from the U.S.?
In other words, criticizing Islamofascism — the political strain of Islam — could very well be criminalized by the Obama-Holder administration. The Islamist term for this crime is “Blasphemy”, which may include one or more of the following crimes:
- speaking ill of Allah
- finding fault with Muhammad
- speculating about how Muhammad would behave if he were alive
- drawing a picture to represent Muhammad
- whistling during prayers
- flouting the rules prescribed for Ramadan
- reciting Muslim prayers in a language other than Arabic
- consuming alcohol
- gambling
- being alone with persons of the opposite sex who are not blood relatives
- finding amusement in Islamic customs
- publishing an unofficial translation of the Qur’an
- practicing yoga
- watching a film or listening to music
- wearing make-up on television
- insulting religious scholarship
- wearing the clothing of Jews or of Zoroastrians
- participating in non-Islamic religious festivals
- converting from Islam to Christianity
This crime is, in many cases, punishable by death. In other words, you are no longer living in America.
Source: http://directorblue.blogspot.com/20...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
But apparently Mainstream Media trash talking about Christians is protected by the 1st Amendment?

FUCK ERIC "gun runner/liar/murder" HOLDER and his blatantly criminal DOJ!!!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Danang's Dictionary:

Islamic Supremacist -- see "Terrorist"
Terrorist -- synonym for "Islamic Supremacist"

Questions? No? Class dismissed!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, by the way, I forgot this important message:

<sarcasm>
There's no chance of Sharia ever being used in this country, so there's nothing to worry about. Move along - nothing to see here! :whistling:
</sarcasm>

Kane

But apparently Mainstream Media trash talking about Christians is protected by the 1st Amendment?

FUCK ERIC "gun runner/liar/murder" HOLDER and his blatantly criminal DOJ!!!
Yep. For a man who's first words to America were that "we are a nation of cowards", he has certainly exemplified the anti-American ideology of the Hussein administration.

But hey, he's a good friend of Hussein ... the only known friend besides Valerie Jarrett and Bill Ayers.

Kane

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality

that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without

any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. In 1968 , Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed

by a Muslim male.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were

kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.

3. In 1972 a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted

to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach and it was blown

up shortly after landingby Muslim males.

4. In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome , with 33 people

killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.

5. In 1979 , the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.

6. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in

Lebanonby Muslim males.

7. In 1983 , the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by

Muslim males .

8. In 1985 , the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a

70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown

overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.

9. In 1985 , TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US

Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered

by Muslim males

10. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.

11. In 1993 , the World Trade Center was bombed the first time

by Muslim males

12. In 1998 , the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were

bombed by Muslim males.

13. On 9/11/01 , four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles

to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two,

one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and

crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed

by Muslim males.

14. In 2002 , the United States fought a war in Afghanistan

against Muslim males

15. In 2002 , reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and

beheaded by---you guessed it was a--- Muslim males.

And now the Boston Marathon --by Muslim males.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly

fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners

will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.

Absolutely No Profiling!

Because President Obama Bowed To A Muslim King?

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women,

little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents

who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old

Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner

and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males

alone lest they be guilty of profiling

Have the American people completely lost their Minds,

or just their Power of Reason???

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
looks like you just er . . . trashed them . . . I may just post that On Facebook we still have a wee bit of FREEDOM of SPEECH here

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Kane,

They have lost neither their minds, nor their power of reason. Just the moral fortitude to stand up to those shilling falsehood
in the guise of Higher Truth, and murder in the guise of a peaceful religion.

Life is too easy and pleasant to be bothered by such things. Yawn. Leave that to the malcontents; we've got ours.

Kane

Another victim of the Obama administration's "Muslim PC" philosophy.

Lt. Col Matthew Dooley, a West Point graduate and highly-decorated combat veteran, was an instructor at the Joint Forces Staff College at the National Defense University . He had 19 years of service and experience, and was considered one of the most highly qualified military instructors on Radical Islam & Terrorism.

He taught military students about the situations they would encounter, how to react, about Islamic culture, traditions, and explained the mindset of Islamic extremists. Passing down first hand knowledge and experience, and teaching courses that were suggested (and approved) by the Joint Forces Staff College . The course "Perspectives on Islam and Islamic Radicalism" ,which was suggested and approved by the Joint Forces Staff College , caught the attention of several Islamic Groups, and they wanted to make an example of him.

They collectively wrote a letter expressing their outrage, and the Pro-Islamic Obama Administration was all too happy to assist. The letter was passed to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff , Martin Dempsey. Dempsey publicly degraded and reprimanded Dooley, and Dooley received a negative Officer Evaluation Report almost immediately (which he had aced for the past 5 years). He was relieved of teaching duties, and his career has been red-flagged.

He had a brilliant career ahead of him. Now, he has been flagged. - Richard Thompson, Thomas More Law Center

"All US military Combatant Commands, Services, the National Guard Bureau, and Joint Chiefs are under Dempsey's Muslim Brotherhood-dictated order to ensure that henceforth, no US military course will ever again teach truth about Islam that the jihadist enemy finds offensive ,or just too informative." - Former CIA agent Claire M. Lopez (about Lt. Col Dooley)

The Obama Administration has demonstrated lightning speed to dismiss Military brass that does not conform to it's agenda, and not surprisingly, nobody is speaking up for Lt. Col. Dooley.

IT'S A SAD DAY FOR THIS COUNTRY WHEN GOOD LOYAL MEN LIKE THIS GET THROWN UNDER THE BUS BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE COURAGE TO STAND UP!

Tweeker

A truly unreasonable response to the perceived problem of being politically incorrect
Bare with me while I compare this to another incident
The USS Stark was hit by an Exocet missile as you may recall
The commanding officer was ineffectual in handling that situation
Having over 90 seconds to respond prior to the missiles impact, he did nothing, frozen in terror or indecision while the executive officer and the bridge officer screamed at him to do something
There were plenty of suggested actions any one of which had a better chance of reducing the damage than to do nothing
That captain should have been court marshaled
But it was decided that he had suffered enough
Our government is self serving and has been for way too long
Our society must find a way to get more educated people voting
It suck for me having voted for Obama
But between him and McCain, it was no contest
Tweeker

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
... It suck for me having voted for Obama
But between him and McCain, it was no contest
Tweeker

If you had done your own Due Diligence back in '08 rather than letting the MSM do it for you, you would have known
that the only real choice was McCain. Yes, he had his own problems but at least he was not an appeaser of Islamic
Supremacists; Obama has taken his international diplomacy cues from Chamberlain and Quisling.

The man you helped vote into office promised to "fundamentally change" this country, and it is the one and only promise
he has ever kept. I hope all those responsible for putting this Tranzi in power are satisfied with what they have
done to undermine 200 years of personal liberty of a type and level previously unknown anywhere in the world.

Tweeker

Due diligence has very little to do with it
Unless you have direct access to the true source of the information
You have no real way of determining truth from inflamed rhetoric
Besides, living in the people's republic of California, my vote made no difference one way or the other
Tweeker

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Due diligence has very little to do with it
Unless you have direct access to the true source of the information
You have no real way of determining truth from inflamed rhetoric
Tweeker

That's really a cop-out, you know. His voting record in the Illinois Senate was available to anyone who wanted to look,
as were many of the things that he said while he was a teacher - not a professor - at the University of Chicago. His ties to
people from the Weather Underground were downplayed by the media, but the facts about the close nature of those ties
were out there; all a person had to do was a bit of research. I still say due diligence would have lead you to a different
decision ... had you decided to do it.

I for one did not use any "inflamed rhetoric" in making my decision to oppose Obama in 2008 - and no one with the
ability to actually see what was happening - Fast & Furious, the refusal to prosecute Black Panther voter intimidation, the
Benghazi attack, any number of other red flags - needed any such to oppose him in 2012. As Heinlein once wrote:

"If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for, but
there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong. If
this is too blind for your taste, consult some well-meaning fool (there is always one around) and ask his advice. Then vote the
other way. This enables you to be a good citizen (if such is your wish) without spending the enormous amount of time on
it that truly intelligent exercise of franchise requires."

I'll remember to ask for your advice should I be short on time for research come the next election.

Tweeker

I hate having to choose between the lesser of two evils
We need Ronnie Reagan
The senile McCain and dingbat Palin combo gave me nightmares
Tweeker

P.S. I did not vote for Obama the second time
Maybe I can be rehabilitated

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
We need Ronnie Reagan
Tweeker

Could be. McCain was not my favorite either but he was better than the Community Organizer. As to Palin, the MSM
was so brutally biased against her, it was difficult to get any real facts at all! However, in my view at least, subsequent
events have removed the "dingbat" stigma; her biggest problem is that she sometimes speaks without considering
whether or not what she says will show her in a good light. But she tells the truth a lot more often than the Tranzi in
the Oval Office!

I'll hold further opinions in abeyance pending your voting performance in 2014 and 2016.

leadarrows

We need Ronnie Reagan
Tweeker

Exactly why would you call Sara a dingbat? I think you must be mistaken her for Tina Fays Portrayal of her.

As governor, Palin demonstrated many of the qualities we expect in our best leaders. She set aside private concerns for the greater good, forgoing a focus on social issues to confront the great problem plaguing Alaska, its corrupt oil-and-gas politics. She did this in a way that seems wildly out of character today—by cooperating with Democrats and moderate Republicans to raise taxes on Big Business. And she succeeded to a remarkable extent in settling, at least for a time, what had seemed insoluble problems, in the process putting Alaska on a trajectory to financial well-being.

Palin had a 89% and 93% approval rating in May 2007.

• Cut state spending between 2007 and 2010 by 9.5%.
  • Reduced federal earmark requests by more than 80%:

• Invested $5 billion in state savings, overhauled education funding, and implemented the Senior Benefits Program to provide support for low-income older Alaskans.

• Stopped the “Bridge to Nowhere” and wanted to redirect the federal funds to Minnesota after the bridge collapse in 2007. In an email to her staff, she wrote:[W]e MUST come out with a strong position against AK ‘ s perceived ” Bridge to Nowhere” so we quit looking clueless and selfish across the nation and can clear up the perception that the Gravina project is the state ‘ s priority . The $350m bridge is not our priority.
    The nation needs to be spending $ on fixing what we have – Minnesota needs ” bridge money” today more than we need a few Alaskans to perpetuate the nonsensical notion that our Gravina earmark is more important than fixing aged infrastructure. We would gain so much if we get that message out there – that the nation can pull, and work , together and make wise decisions on federal priorities … we should see that earmark redirected to Minnesota ‘ s tragedy be the Gravina bridge isn’t going to happen on our watch anyway.
  • Rejected much of President Obama’s “stimulus money” in 2009. During a press conference on the matter, she said:
“We are not requesting funds intended to just grow government. We are not requesting more money for normal day-to-day operations of government as part of this economic stimulus package. In essence we say no to operating funds for more positions in government.”

• Proposed a $2.6 billion investment in the Education Fund to help fund public education for the future.
  • Used her line-item veto to cut more than a quarter billion in superfluous spending in 2007:

• 2007 vetoes included projects such as berry economic development, the AT&T Sports Center, a Salmon Study, a tennis court at the Lions Club, batting cages, gun club facility improvements, motocross course construction, a virus free seed potato project, and numerous other items placed in the budget that were not the State of Alaska’s responsibility.
  • In 2008, Governor Palin vetoed more than a quarter billion in superfluous spending.
  • Vetoed 361 line-items in 2008.
  • Utilized line item reductions to reduce proposed spending by $80.3 million in 2009.
  • Instituted a temporary hiring freeze to reduce expenditures during a period of unanticipated low oil prices in 2009.
  • Cut spending more than 33% in FY2010 from FY 2009’s budget.
  • Signed energy legislation suspending the state motor fuel tax.
  • Provide Alaskan residents with a “resource rebate” to help offset high energy costs.
  • More

sarah-in-fatigues-shaking-hands-with-military.jpg

I have a friend who grew up with her....she is all American, driven to help people and about the most down to earth person who ever had a real shot at being our President.

You have been tricked. That Sara is not our President is a national tragedy.

She can probably out fight and out shoot you as well....She could whoop obummers azz for sure.