• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can't send email

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob must have jinxed me with his Apple problem.:hammer: My headache started last night and after 1/2 hour with tech guys from my ISP all they can say is it should be working. Will be calling the local office next. Their arguments are bogus as nothing has changed on this end and it is affecting both computers we have. They always say they don't have a problem but I have proven them wrong before.:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sent one to you Brian. Problem is it say it lost the connection while contacting SMTP server. Tech is supposed to be coming by to check things out. It is their beef. Maybe something got zapped in the local mux yesterday.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Plugged in a new modem and things are working now. Guess we took more of a hit than I thought yesterday. Sundays storm seemed a lot worse for lightning but it only takes one hit to do the deed. That is the third modem in a little over 5 years that has been hit. Their boss is the one who had them take it off the surge suppressor I had on the phone line.:whistling: