• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Stoked!!! SN-001!!!

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty Stoked here! Been working on cleaning up my new to me snowcat, LMC 3700 CF. I couldn't find the data plate very easy but knew I would as I kept cleaning and updating things, and behold... :biggrin: So far so good all the parts match the manuals! I've poured over the manuals and LMC's engineer's were competent and put all production run parts into their first machine unlike some Manufacturer's prototypes!!!

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy! I’m hoping to be at Clowder if the cows and weather cooperate! I don’t think I will have either snowcat ready to go, but we are working feverishly on em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
looks like the weather is one your side and the cows have agreed to let you have a couple days off,

if you need to choice between which machine to work on, go with SN-001!!!

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are a few photos from the LMC project, I was checking the Seals in the track tensioner, and the others are of the defroster distribution box, I have thoroughly cleaned/replaced of all the heater components as they were packed with mouse "stuff" beyond belief. Trust me I will post the video later!

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0179(1).jpg
    IMG_0179(1).jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0185(1).jpg
    IMG_0185(1).jpg