• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Yes!!! Wehave proof!!!

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Finally, at long last!!! We have proof of the ancient theory that what the Scots do to sheep are all true. Well, where else can those guys south of the wall come from!!

Hey Jim!! She has my eyes, I think that's Ursala!!!:4_11_9: :beer: :smileywac :toilet:

Attachments

• Pic477 (Small).JPG
    Pic477 (Small).JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 232

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
John, I'd ask ursla to give ya eyes back mate, bit rude just to steal them from ya like that
think youre right though, what a cutie :D

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Aww, cumon Bone, we all have our occasional accidents, especially when we have thick white fur to contend with ;)

John, she aint chavved your hat aswell as you eyes has she? Methinks Jan needs to teach her some house rules, or is this relationship behind closed doors

They say that the Scots came from Ireland, does that mean the Irish are actually Scots that cant swim? Or maybe the Irish are the ones that nearly got to the mainland and say 'Aww, paddy, weis not gunna make it, we better swim back' and returned to the island.
Sorry Emerald, youre Irish right, can ya swim? :eek: :rofl1:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BH, look again, that is not her right arm ....but her tail. Now we know what the brown stuff is, right? :eek: :eek: ;)

BoneheadNW

So it is! Leave it to you to recognize the back end of a furry animal. I stand corrected but I want to hear it from the man himself.

John, what is that brown stuff on her tail?

Bone

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
So it is! Leave it to you to recognize the back end of a furry animal. I stand corrected but I want to hear it from the man himself.

Bone

Ahk, Jay, I dinna new! Clean she was when went she went to the south. Musta been sumething the wench picked up down in Mith land! She sent me this photo from someplace called Farnham, she be stayin' at a guys house that works on tractors alot. Says she's been havin' trouble with their version of English too! Poor little lass, I be a missin' er!!:whistle: :smileywac :beer:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith said:
John, I'd ask ursla to give ya eyes back mate, bit rude just to steal them from ya like that
think youre right though, what a cutie :D

Ah yes, she's a cutie alright. Says your treating her right though!! How's she doing welding for you? Says yur mum's a good cook too!!!:tiphat: :boobies: :beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:

Bone

O, ya got me!!!!! I bit on that one hook line and sinker.

Reminder to self - watch out for setups by BH! :D

BoneheadNW

Doc-

I don't know about you but the people I work around are constantly looking for victims for their practical jokes. There are some boundries, and the threat of retaliation helps too. :2gunsfiri :2gunsfiri :gun1: :gun1: :14_6_12: :14_6_12:

Bonehead

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
John, shes gettin a nice welders tan, under that ole coat.
She sat on a choc bar, he nice warm melted it and it stuck to her wool. Cant get it off, maybe you can lick it off when she gets back :eek: Doc seems knowledgable in that area, maybe he can advise.
Cripes John, dunno what youve been feeding her but if she thinks the food down here alright ya musta been givin her sunnat bad! :eek:
Shes havin a roit of a time, says she likes the decent booze down here, thats what I think she said, she talk in some crazy talk! :D

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Jim; I don't know what you've said or done, but she's hooked on you!!:D Says she's never coming home!!!! Going to miss the saucy little vixen. You will take care of her, won't you? You're a lucky man Jim, a very lucky man!:beer: :tiphat:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Aye John, whatll yeh do without her? Now if only I could teach her to cook, gettin kinda tired of the chicken super noodles that I cook :( Oh, and make tea, and , and........ :beer:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
John, Ursla has been making some nuaghty gestures at me. I think she wats to do something under the covers. What have you been teaching her?! I think that :drink: went strait to her head, shes off her trotters! She ramming the door as I speak, I think shes a bit, well, er, yea, tonight.

HELP!!

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Look, im sorry, it happened while I werent lookin, I knoew she and Gertie were a bit too close :eek: :eek: :(

Attachments

• Presentation2.jpg
    Presentation2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 178

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith said:
John, Ursla has been making some nuaghty gestures at me. I think she wats to do something under the covers. What have you been teaching her?! I think that :drink: went strait to her head, shes off her trotters! She ramming the door as I speak, I think shes a bit, well, er, yea, tonight.

HELP!!

Oh crap!!! She's acting like her mother again.:4_11_9: Just give her what she wants and she'll fall asleep. She promised she wouldn't drink more than a six pack. Don't EVER let her have more than four beers from now on out. Well, she is housebroken, so you shouldn't have a problem there. If she drinks too much though, she might just upchuck. Better have a bucket or waste can by the bed.:whistle:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh no Jim!!!!!!!! Oh man!!! I didn't think think she liked goats! Oh geez!! What have you allowed to happen!! Quick, get her in the loo and wash her out!!:smileywac

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
What kind of nasty gestures could one make with a cloven hoof?

Bonehead

Oh Jay, poor Jay.:rolleyes: I see you don't have the senses that Mith and I do. It's all the body language. First the ears start flipping alternately. Then the tail starts circling clockwise, then counter-clockwise. When it starts getting out of hand, they start dancing. Just a little lore you may be able to pass on some day.:eek: :beer:

BoneheadNW

johnday said:
Oh Jay, poor Jay.:rolleyes: I see you don't have the senses that Mith and I do. It's all the body language. First the ears start flipping alternately. Then the tail starts circling clockwise, then counter-clockwise. When it starts getting out of hand, they start dancing.

Stop! Please stop! That excites me so!

Bone

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
John, no weedy 6ers here, 4/10/12/24 all the way man! We int no sheilas so go 24! Pits Ursla dint share wimme!
Don tell me yeh knew her mudder also! I dinna wanna know anmore!
No hurl, but she did take a slash on the palm tree, needed watrin anway ;)
Dinna know she were inta goats edder, kinda shockers, made her take a long hot bath n wash it all out, dinna know where that goat bin before! Heck, dinna know BA had brothers over here edder!

BH, know what in yer dream tonight mate! Well thas and that dancing lemon yeh see night in out :D

Back to ma nectar! :beer:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Jim; There's nothing worse than a goat with low moral fibre. Once they dip to the depths, there's no turning back. Ya really gotta watch it now. Ursala been tainted, she's now branded as a wayward wench. How can wa save her from a life of destitution? Oh man, I knew I shouldn't have let her go south. I'm gonna drown my sorrows in a six pack of brew. Oh woe is me. Alas. I feel like I have no socially redeemable qualities now.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh the tragedy.:toilet: :smileywac:drama:

BoneheadNW

johnday said:
Alas. I feel like I have no socially redeemable qualities now.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh the tragedy.:toilet: :smileywac:drama:

Nonsense! What are you saying? Why you, in fact, have, er, um.........let me rephrase that....... :bsflag2:

Bone