• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Junkman isn't the brightest bulb

LarryRB

Our local police was looking for a part time deputy. So Junkman, not the brightest bulb on the planet went and applied for the job. The chief decided to test Junkman and asked him what is one and one?
Eleven said Junk.
The chief said, this isn't what I was looking for, but in a way, you are right..
OK said the chief, what two days in a week start with the letter "t".
Today and tomorrow answered Junk.
Again the chief was surprised by an answer he didn't consider.
The chief than asked, Who killed Abraham Lincoln?
Junkman answered, I really don't know..
Chief said, why don't you go home and work on this one awhile..
So junk wandered over to the local coffee shop where all his friends lay waiting to hear his interview results.
Junk was so happy, he yelled to them, first day on the job and already working on a murder case.

JimR

Charter Member
Our local police was looking for a part time deputy. So Junkman, not the brightest bulb on the planet went and applied for the job. The chief decided to test Junkman and asked him what is one and one?
Eleven said Junk.
The chief said, this isn't what I was looking for, but in a way, you are right..
OK said the chief, what two days in a week start with the letter "t".
Today and tomorrow answered Junk.
Again the chief was surprised by an answer he didn't consider.
The chief than asked, Who killed Abraham Lincoln?
Junkman answered, I really don't know..
Chief said, why don't you go home and work on this one awhile..
So junk wandered over to the local coffee shop where all his friends lay waiting to hear his interview results.
Junk was so happy, he yelled to them, first day on the job and already working on a murder case.

Hey Larry, Good one. But watch out. Junk doesn't live too far from you.