• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Parents strap kids to roof of car to make room for booze inside the car!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Only in my home state of Indiana can this happen :hammer:

Oddly enough, I'm proud of that claim, in a strange sort of way. But no, I do not advocate this type of child transport. Clearly the booze should be in the car. Clearly the kids should NOT be on the roof. They have feet, they can walk home from the liquor store!

From FOX 59 http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-pare...fter-buying-alcohol-20120507,0,1422188.column
Parents arrested for strapping kids to roof of car after leaving liquor store
Two Northern Indiana parents were arrested Monday after police said they strapped their four children to the roof of their car.

By Reba Reader
9:39 p.m. EDT, May 7, 2012

Fort Wayne, Ind.

Two Northern Indiana parents were arrested Monday after police said they strapped their four children to the roof of their car.

Fort Wayne Police were called to the Belmont Beverage liquor store in the 2100 block of Fairfield Avenue around 5:30 p.m. Witnesses said the parents had visited the liquor store before driving off.

A U.S. Marshall reportedly spotted the car traveling on Fairfield near the liquor store. The couple was immediately pulled over.

The male driver was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, among other charges. The female passenger was taken to police headquarters for questioning.​

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Crap! Everybody knows you put the kids in the trunk!:whistling:

The trunk was probably full of booze and the car was probably one of those small econo-boxes like a PRIUS :whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The trunk was probably full of booze and the car was probably one of those small econo-boxes like a PRIUS :whistling:
I can load 500 lbs of feed in it with the back seat up. Farm store boys know just how to load it.:clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
kids_20120507190833_640_480.JPG

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local/Children-strapped-to-the-hood-of-a-car

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn! Big old sedan like that should have held a bunch of booze and kids!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is Cali when I need him? I feel naked and alone the way you guys bash my poor Prius. Wait.... I am naked and the wife is here. I'll be OK!:clap::clap::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is Cali when I need him? I feel naked and alone the way you guys bash my poor Prius. Wait.... I am naked and the wife is here. I'll be OK!:clap::clap::yum:
Search the liberal/progressive forums and blogs. I'm sure you'll find him on one of them.