• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Disapointed with new laptop

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I wrecked my old Lenovo and this Acer is kind of old (for a laptop) with poor screen resolution that I can't seem to fix. For some reason when I type it also goofs up.
That being said I ordered a new Lenovo laptop from Amazon. It's an Idea pad.
For one thing it comes with a version of Win 10 that is different than even the Win 10 update they seem to be pushing on people running Win 7.
Okay Win 10 is not Lenovo's fault. The crummy speakers are. They are terrible. The worst.
It only has three USB port instead of three like my old one.
The USB ports. Everything all ports and even the on button are located on the left side. This makes it awkward for anyone who is right handed since the cord is on the wrong side.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I wrecked my old Lenovo and this Acer is kind of old (for a laptop) with poor screen resolution that I can't seem to fix. For some reason when I type it also goofs up.
That being said I ordered a new Lenovo laptop from Amazon. It's an Idea pad.
For one thing it comes with a version of Win 10 that is different than even the Win 10 update they seem to be pushing on people running Win 7.
Okay Win 10 is not Lenovo's fault. The crummy speakers are. They are terrible. The worst.
It only has three USB port instead of three like my old one.
The USB ports. Everything all ports and even the on button are located on the left side. This makes it awkward for anyone who is right handed since the cord is on the wrong side.

You should be able to return it. If you're not happy with it, get you're money back.