• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Biological Male Wins All State Honors in Girls Track And Field, Because Diversity

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:bonk:

Attention townspeople! History has been made! For the first time in Alaskan history, a biological male has won all-state honors in girls track and field.

But first, let’s backtrack .

The Alaska Schools Activities Association recently implemented a policy which allows each school to decide if transgender athletes can compete with the gender of their choice. There’s no general rule. The problem is, some schools don’t even require that a transgender student show evidence of transitioning. They simply need to declare he/she is the opposite gender and ideally, their actions, attitude, dress and mannerisms will align.

That’s it. You could literally say, “Hey, I’m a girl” and wear a skirt one day and compete in female sports.

Because of that policy, Haines senior Nattaphon Wangyot was able to compete against the girls.

Needless to say, his competitors weren’t too happy about it. (They’re transphobic, obviously.)

“I’m glad that this person is comfortable with who they are and they’re able to be happy in who they are, but I don’t think it’s competitively completely 100-percent fair,” competitor Emma Daniels said.

I should note, Wangyot took her slot in the state meet.

“I don’t know what’s politically correct to say, but in my opinion your gender is what you’re born with,” Peyton Young, another runner, said.

“It’s the DNA. Genetically a guy has more muscle mass than a girl, and if he’s racing against a girl, he may have an advantage,” she added.

Exactly. Men have the ability to build more muscle. They generally have a bigger bone structure. They’re naturally stronger. It’s biology. You can’t reverse biology.

In 2014, UFC fighter Ronda Rousy was asked about transgender WMMA fighter Fallon Fox fighting against women. She said it best:

“She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it’s still the same bone structure a man has,” Rousey said. “It’s an advantage. I don’t think it’s fair.”

It’s not fair. But what do we know? We’re just blinded by hate and intolerance. .

http://www.chicksontheright.com/biological-male-wins-state-honors-girls-track-field-diversity/

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Well I hope it's real proud of it's self for stealing an honor from a bunch of actual girls.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, crazy for sure.
If we are going to rule by feelings ....a man who feels he's a woman can do whatever any woman can as a woman who feels she is a man can do whatever a man can.

So ....if I feel I'm a lawyer I should be treated as such and be able to practice law as such. Same with a doctor, IF I feel I am a doctor.
How bout if I feel I am truly a 67 year old and I should be able to collect social security. I might only be 40 but I feel I am older. Or worse I might be abled bodied and 40 but I feel I am disabled. I should be able to collect money for my disability.

Lordy, we cannot adjust or react to everyone's feelings. This country is crazy enough without that issue. If feelings come in to it, why do they only adjust for gender / sexual feelings? That's discrimination. :soapbox: :angry:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I would hope at least that he shaved his legs and pits and at least tries to run like a girl. :yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it sucks it had to happen in my state maybe I should move to a more manly place

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• toast.jpg
    toast.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 115