• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Be careful of Genuine White Trial Offer.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Falls under the category of if it sounds to good to be true.

Genuine White offers a trial offer for their teeth whitening product. My wife thought she'd give it a try as the price was cheap enough.

Product Information
Genuine White Trial Fee $1.03
Shipping $3.87
Processing $0.00
Tax $0.00
Total $4.90

She received the product last Friday or Saturday (not sure), then this week while reviewing our bank account I see a charge for $94.31 by Genuine White. Further checking found out that there was some fine print in the offer my wife took advantage of. It stated:

You must be 18 years or older to participate in this Web-only Offer. You are required to use your own credit card or debit card, you cannot use the credit card of another person. By paying the total listed above, you will receive a 8 day trial of Genuine White™ Teeth Whitening Pens.

We'll enter you into our Genuine White Club. With the Club you'll get a package of Genuine White Teeth Whitening Pens so you can maintain your whiter teeth. (8) days from the date of order processing, unless you decide to take an action to cancel (by calling our customer service center at 1-855-829-4886 or www.GenuineWhite.com), we'll conveniently bill your credit card $94.31 for the full 30 day Genuine White System. Plus, you'll also get a package of Genuine White Teeth Whitening Pens about every 30 days. All this at the same monthly in-home price you paid for the original Genuine White System plus $10.91 in shipping, conveniently billed to your credit card.

All charges associated with this transaction will appear on your bill under the name: "BLGENUI*NEWT88888185422".

So before she even got to try the product for 8 days (which is what the trial was for) they will charge your account and assume you want a full month of their product. :bonk:

In calling and complaining they would not credit the $94.31 charged to our credit card, but they did offer to refund $56.59. Total BS. My wife signed up for a $4.90 cost for a trial product and this company charges us $94.31 and refuses to give back the entire $94.31. So the total cost of this BS trial offer is $37.72 + $4.90 = 42.62. The nerve of some companies.

I hope this review helps save some other consumers some of their hard earned cash.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Call the credit card company. They'll remove it.

Free seldom is.