• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nestle introduces candy 'Just For MEN'

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've certainly had a Yorkie bar before.
They're quite delicious too!
You can find them in the international foods aisle at Meijer.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've certainly had a Yorkie bar before.
They're quite delicious too!
You can find them in the international foods aisle at Meijer.

I'll have to check! We have a Meijer about 20 miles away and get there from time to time.

But this concept reminded me of 'Dr Pepper 10' which was marketed to men. I don't see that flying off the store shelves.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we used to have those- . i'll see if 'iggle has got 'em. they have various international aisles. i know they keep many import items in stock.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I probably haven't had a Yorkie bar in well over 30 years, since I left the UK. Oh man, I used to love those things. They were really, really good. Mind you, I don't think that I've ever met a chocolate candy bar that I didn't like, although I will admit that some are better than others.

If I remember correctly, Yorkie was always marketed as a macho chocolate bar, not for ladies, real men only!!!! I think that their advertising involved a husky truck driver.

Umberto

Here's some candy my son made for Valentine's Day. They were all excellent. He's going to get into making his own molds now.

11001804_10203285394843841_5182204660782884665_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]