• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2012 Kentucky Derby Picks

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you have a favorite in this years race?

I'm going with Union Rags. :beer:

Attachments

• unionrags.jpg
    unionrags.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 78

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll have to ask my wife when she comes home as I never could pick a winner in a horse race. My wife on the other though she doesn't follow it often when she does she is great at picking the winners.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok Doc wife just got home Daddy Knows Best and Bodemeister as her two main choices with Daddy Long Legs as a possible from my exterminator.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well she got a show and I'll Have Another the winner by a nose over Bodemeister.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bodemeister ran a heck of a race.
Wish I had started this thread 48 hours sooner to give others a chance to look and pick.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Bodemeister ran a heck of a race.
Wish I had started this thread 48 hours sooner to give others a chance to look and pick.

Though I grew up with a grandfather that moved to Florida so he could be closer to horse racing (loved the ponies). I have also owned as many as 60 horses at one time I've never been much on horse racing. My wife has been to two Florida Derbies in her life and picked 10 out of 10 winners the first time and 9 out of 12 the second time. She is the one that got me into owning horse by the way. She just looks at them and picks them and is remarkable in that respect but me not a chance. Even though I walked dogs at the race track from the age of 16 till I was in my early 20's I couldn't pick a winner there either. My forms of gambling are on pool or something that I have control over. I did watch it though and always watch the triple crown races. I have been since I can remember.