• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fenway Park Ski/Snowboard Jump

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A buddy of mine has been watching it get built. Said it is crazy big looking jammed in there!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
First Fenway snowcat unfortunately not a tucker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 124

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I watched that on tv last night. Took 17 tractor trailer loads of scaffolding. Not a good month to rent staging in New England LOL

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Scaffolding looked real new. Think this setup might travel with the event.

Was a nice evening at the ball park!

undy

Scaffolding looked real new. Think this setup might travel with the event.
I don't know how often this ramp would be used. Normally, this show is held in the mountains. But I wouldn't be surprised if the scaffolding were new.

From a liability standpoint, it would be a plus.

But also considering how much was needed, it could be difficult to rent such a quantity of the exact same scaffolding so that they can all be assembled together. Depending on how long it's left up, it could also be cheaper to buy new, use it once, and resell it, than to rent it in the first place.