• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

School BANS ‘American Pride’ Dance for Being ‘Too American’

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
A high school has outraged students and their parents alike by refusing to allow kids to perform a dance routine titled “American Pride.”
Why? Because it is “too American” and thus “insensitive” to other nations.
And the school that just did this is in Lexington, Massachusetts — the very birthplace of the American Revolution, where the very first battle for American independence was fought.
Instead of having pride in that distinction, the administration at Lexington High School apparently is ashamed of being American and wants to teach kids they should be ashamed too.
Even though the routine got by far the most votes from the students, the “American Pride” dance was canceled by the school administration because it didn’t include other nations

http://toprightnews.com/?p=8796

Are you friggin kidding me, Too American?When is this crap gonna stop? Schools across the nation are bending to the whims of minorities who hate this country. Fuck that shit, if you are offended by anything in this country it's time to get the fuck out! :soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Geesh, where to they think they are America??????? :bonk: Silly kids!!!!! :pat: :hide:

leadarrows

I would really have a tough time remaining civil to the school administrators if I were unlucky enough to see them announce this.

Last edited:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It appears that that, while the dance is being allowed to proceed, the dance is now the national pride dance instead of American Pride. That's the controversy.

PC is out of control. This is the USA. No likey, adios.

I read it too fast :sad:

They've made it worse.

Jim