• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

pb 200 rescue

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
15 miles in a groomer blew the main drive hose. Operator
Got out ok. I went in with a new hose.
DSC02143.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

Loaded large tool box ,oil in mine
DSC02144.jpg

Two hrs later we arrived

DSC02155.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

On the way out we pulled out a sled and stopped at a public cabin. Me on the left.
I had a smooth trail to follow.
DSC02166.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02163_1.jpg

Jim

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim VT to the rescue !!! excellent,

you seem to be everywhere there is Snow, and always willing to lend a helping hand, you are a good friend to have.

you should consider coming to the Mid-West Clowder, quite sure your helping hand will be needed, i see more than one machine needing your services

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We all break at times.
Snow trac is much easier to tow but the distance is great.
Jim

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
We all break at times.
Snow trac is much easier to tow but the distance is great.
Jim

Jim, consider it a great adventure, and quite sure there will several of the very fine Snow Tracks at the Clowder, maybe the largest gathering of Snow Tracks,

there is a caravan driving from the west coast, love to have you join in. Quite sure there are many Snow Track owners that would enjoy meeting you and talking Snow Track, thinking you would have a great time.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just noticed it was ATF when filling it. My pb 600 manual says to use (ATF Dextron ll D / lll F) as of 2013.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim, consider it a great adventure, and quite sure there will several of the very fine Snow Tracks at the Clowder, maybe the largest gathering of Snow Tracks,

there is a caravan driving from the west coast, love to have you join in. Quite sure there are many Snow Track owners that would enjoy meeting you and talking Snow Track, thinking you would have a great time.

So, Jim VT, want to caravan out to the clowder, bring your snow track.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry i'll have to pass. But if i could make it i sure would join you.
I'm tied up at home and lucky to get to mccall.
Jim