• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow storm in the northeast

had the cats parked and all the snow WAS gone----I was even thinking about getting my airplanes out----not now-----got the cats back out and rode around----we only got like 12 to 16 depending where u measure----some areas got more-----it has shut the state down---not sure y----?---sno cats and four wheel drive chevy trucks ----iam fine

Attachments

• snow storm 015.jpg
    snow storm 015.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 180
  • snow storm 017.jpg
    snow storm 017.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 182
  • snow storm 020.jpg
    snow storm 020.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 178

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hard to tell for sure how much here as the wind has been blowing at a good rate all day with a high gust of 44MPH this afternoon. However the back deck is a little more sheltered and I am measuring about 14" right now. Still snowing and it is expected to keep up all night into tomorrow here in VT.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
92 in sunny Phoenix Arizona! :yum:

Hey, you can get me back in a couple of months when it's 115 here.

we got a few more inches over night-----the most we got in the area was 48 inches---its all powder and now they say high winds all day

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
From the weather channel.

Attachments

• snow3:15.jpg
    snow3:15.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 151

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep, My GMC goes just about anywhere in this stuff. It was kinda strange. The snow would accumulate on the ground but not on my vehicles. Must have been the wind and the snow was light and fine, not heavy and wet.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It was light, but as the wind broke down the crystal structure of the flake, it packed in like concrete. Only got 14", but took twice as long to remove.