• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

brrrrrrrr!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And to add insult to injury, the furnace is acting up.

It's coming on when it shouldn't, the heat pump is running when I'm on EMER heat.

I shut it down at the t-stat then shut down the breakers on the air handler.

Going to let it sit for an hour then see what happens.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Going down to 4° tonight with a wind chill of close to -30° think I'll stay in tonight and tomorrow. :fr2:

Leni

I shouldn't say this but the temperature is around 80 today. You can say all you want about California but right now I'm glad I'm here.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We're under a wind chill warning until noon tomorrow.
-20 to -30
Right now it's 9 degrees but feels like -8.
The good news is, it's going to warm back into the 20s and 30s next week.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
-14 and falling here. We may see -20 by morning, but I hope not.

2hr delay for local schools. Some may cancel in the morning.

Regards, Kirk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll never understand why some of you guys are so happy to see snow or even why you live in some place where you can't take a whizz outside during the winter without fear of losing your manhood.

It got down to 18° here last night. It was still pretty darned cold when I took the trash out this morning and the wind was blowing at 35-40 mph. That was cold enough for me. I spent all day and never got out of my heavyweight sweats. It could be the same tomorrow.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
snow is so pretty & crisp. then again, i generally avoid peeing in snow. unless i drank way too many. & hafta kinda slide to my place, so tinkling is of a sudden urgent matter that takes place in a hidden area- i'm a woman, tho. peeing is a usual entity to us women.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll never understand why some of you guys are so happy to see snow or even why you live in some place where you can't take a whizz outside during the winter without fear of losing your manhood.

It got down to 18° here last night. It was still pretty darned cold when I took the trash out this morning and the wind was blowing at 35-40 mph. That was cold enough for me. I spent all day and never got out of my heavyweight sweats. It could be the same tomorrow.

It's that writing your name in the snow Frank. :thumb: :pee_smilie::pee_smilie:
We got down to -6, at -2 now. Going up to 18 at 4pm. Not bad.
I did read that more folks from the northern states are moving to Texas than any other state. :eek: Surprised me. Those wide open spaces might be getting a little cramped down there Frank.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
When I got up at 5:30am this morning it was 9°. Now, at 10:36am it is down to 3° with a windchill at about -15°. No let up until after Saturday. :sad:

Snow coming this afternoon, looking for 3 inches. :fr2: :bitterCol

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:

Attachments

• AIR HURTS MY FACE.jpg
    AIR HURTS MY FACE.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 91

Leni

We might get some rain this afternoon and evening. We need every drop tht we get.