• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama Warns Putin of "Costs"

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama has drawn another figurative 'red line', this time warning the Russian leader not to take direct action in the
Ukraine. Since Russia has a vested interest in the stability of the region, Putin would be remiss not to be prepared to take
direct action there; the Ukraine is a major agricultural and transportation hub for the Rodina (Mother Russia), and is
teetering on the brink of civil war. Putin has more justification for intervening there than Kennedy had when he bluffed
Khrushchev into pulling his missiles out of Cuba.

Even Obama and Kerry, as ignorant of foreign policy as they have shown themselves to be, have to know this ... or at least,
there must be someone nearby who can inform them of this "minor" fact. There is no justification at all for this country to
become involved in this regional brouhaha.

(Personally, I think if Putin came into the White House and peed in Obama's Wheaties, he would not be able to extract a
meaningful "cost" for the action. I am no fan of Vladamir Putin, but at least he a functioning set of male organs.)

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
And we all know,,,impotent finger wagging will stop any Communist in his tracks.:whistling:

What an arrogant ass.....(I'm not referring to Putin)

Reuben Goldberg

Young Barack Hussein Obama - a man woefully out of his league. Putin revels at his foreign policy of apology and appeasement; his naive tactic of leading from behind.

Barack Hussein Obama should fear his remaining time in office as commander in chief. If he had any balls, they would be in the iron grip of Putin, squeezing out of pure amusement. Russian warships off Cuba? WTF? A "reset" for sure.

Syria. Iraq. Iran. And now Ukraine. Innocent people dying by the hundreds of thousands. Soon the Mullahs will have the bomb. All at the hand of Putin, and not a thing Hussein can do. Silly man.

The dead will be charred beyond recognition.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:O-slimmy warns Putin???:yum:

If Putin ran for Pres of these united states I would vote in the afermitive in a heart beat!!!!!!!!

May not agree with him but at least he is a MAN!!!with BALLS!

What we have is a oreo civit cat.:sad:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:O-slimmy warns Putin???:yum:

If Putin ran for Pres of these united states I would vote in the afermitive in a heart beat!!!!!!!!

May not agree with him but at least he is a MAN!!!with BALLS!

What we have is a oreo civit cat.:sad:
True, but we do not need a solitary lead3er with Balls. We need a congress who has the balls to represent the people by whom they were elected.

Spoiler alert;
The President is NOT the nation's leader. He is the person which occupies the office of President whereby our nation's policies and laws, created by the House and the Senate, are implemented.

Our nation is at a critical turning point whereby the innumerated powers have been ignored and the office of the Presidency have accumulated power in a concentration the Founders most feared. Until we take away his phone and his pen,,the current President has thee balls to push it over that edge.

Perhaps another Gerald Ford would be best?

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We have no real reason or moral obligation to stick our nose into the political affairs of an ex Soviet satellite state. Being a destabilizing force in the Ukraine serves no purpose for the US. We are arrogant to think we can control the politics in every country around the world and make them follow in our foot steps. It is time to clean up our own country and determine a future that actually benefits the citizens of the US and let the rest of the world determine their own destiny. The purpose of the US armed services should never be used to bear the failed political agenda of a US government controlled by a military industrial complex that needs to be fed by the blood of our sons and young fathers to stay profitable. :sad:

Reuben Goldberg

We have no real reason or moral obligation to stick our nose into the political affairs of an ex Soviet satellite state. Being a destabilizing force in the Ukraine serves no purpose for the US. We are arrogant to think we can control the politics in every country around the world and make them follow in our foot steps. It is time to clean up our own country and determine a future that actually benefits the citizens of the US and let the rest of the world determine their own destiny. The purpose of the US armed services should never be used to bear the failed political agenda of a US government controlled by a military industrial complex that needs to be fed by the blood of our sons and young fathers to stay profitable. :sad:
Well, my liberal friend, you need only wait to see how Hussein has himself destabilized the Middle East and allowed Putin to take control of its fate. Putin laughs at our young, naïve commander in chief and his policy of apology and appeasement.

Syria, armed by Putin, WILL become a hotbed rife with terrorists, free to wage Jihad against the West. Iraq, once a democracy paid for by American blood and treasure, WILL again fly the flag of Al Qeada, free to plot against the West. Rest assured, with Putin's blessing, the Mullahs of Iran WILL build a bomb. And unless the free Ukranian people submit to Putin and his grip on natural gas, they WILL be left to freeze. Be certain that a Middle East up in flames WILL destabilize markets and the flow of energy to the world. And as a minor aside, Israel WILL disappear from the map.

I miss George Bush ... both of them. I doubt if either would rebuke the Jews in favor of the Arabs. Or let the Mullahs build a bomb. Or kill Keystone in favor of Solyndra. Or cede control of Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood. Or allow Americans to die in Benghazi, without retaliation, in favor of their own re-election. Or let Iraq fall to Al Qeada. Or let Russian warships dock in Cuba. Or gut our military to pay for domestic welfare.

The vacuum left by Obama WILL be filled by some very bad people. Just wait and see.

Last edited:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I would have to go withRG on this one....

As an aside......went to wally world to stock up before the snow and Ice hits ...and I see that Oreo is putting out an O0bama cookie....Thin black cookies with a thick YELLOW filling.........somne girls put a sign on it....BHO cookies!!!!word spred and the sign soon was taken down...:yum: a lady said she thought it was terrable that the girls didnt respect the president......I answered that if the bastard wants respect he can earn it like every one else! until that time the cookies looked to be a fine repsentation of him..

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Unfortunately, this is not 1804. When we cold say, as a nation, to stay out of foreign events as G. Washington advised. But back then our nation's leadership concerned themselves with the new law of the land and provided for the COMMON defense first, and Promoted the GENERAL welfare of the Nation second as the Constitution commanded them to do.

If we wish to focus inward, I suggest we follow that approach on all fronts.
Somehow buying a punk rocker lobster when our military gets gutted, military families received higher Tricare premiums and all capitalization for upgrading defense programs cancelled, is not what Ole George and his compatriots had in mind.

The original plan was for the Central government to take care of those minor details of statehood. Leaving truly freemen to live truly as free men.

As you have stated, our youth, blood and treasure has been expended for little positive results. That is because current leaders do not want us to win wars, but control other nations. We used to be better than that. But then we used to keep the federalism of our nation in check. And the citizenry unencumbered, un infringed.... and free.

It would seem, on any issue....any level one might chose to look, our government is no longer about that.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama has drawn another figurative 'red line', this time warning the Russian leader not to take direct action in the
Ukraine. Since Russia has a vested interest in the stability of the region, Putin would be remiss not to be prepared to take
direct action there; the Ukraine is a major agricultural and transportation hub for the Rodina (Mother Russia), and is
teetering on the brink of civil war. Putin has more justification for intervening there than Kennedy had when he bluffed
Khrushchev into pulling his missiles out of Cuba.

Even Obama and Kerry, as ignorant of foreign policy as they have shown themselves to be, have to know this ... or at least,
there must be someone nearby who can inform them of this "minor" fact. There is no justification at all for this country to
become involved in this regional brouhaha.

(Personally, I think if Putin came into the White House and peed in Obama's Wheaties, he would not be able to extract a
meaningful "cost" for the action. I am no fan of Vladamir Putin, but at least he a functioning set of male organs.)

In truth, the Crimea is a former USSR State. Putin is not really extending his power over another nation as much as trying to regain that state back into Russia. Essentially no different than what Lincoln did to the south. Or more recently what we did in Panama.

But, for us to interfere there in any way is beyond our authority by any measure. Stop watching Obama's hands and pay attention upon what his eyes are viewing down the road.

No matter how the left re defines the meaning of the words....Virtually everything us radical extreme constitutionalist warned would happen, has happened.
When the Senate majority leader, the President, and the AG, denies the facts on public airwaves, and anyone allows them license to do so without accountability, they deserve to be deceived and disappointed.

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We'll have to see what shakes out in Nov. If the repubs regain the senate and keep the house and they still are afraid of being labeled racists when a solid string of vetos come from the oval office, then I think it will be time for the sane American people to take matters in their own hands. Just because he's half black doesn't mean someone can't hold him and his minions accountable. The MSM needs to know the little "test" the FCC tried was just to get a reaction. Only when the 1st amendment is severely threatened will they finally see the light. As some in the news are saying I think we are reaching a constitutional tipping point.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We'll have to see what shakes out in Nov. If the repubs regain the senate and keep the house and they still are afraid of being labeled racists when a solid string of vetos come from the oval office, then I think it will be time for the sane American people to take matters in their own hands. Just because he's half black doesn't mean someone can't hold him and his minions accountable. The MSM needs to know the little "test" the FCC tried was just to get a reaction. Only when the 1st amendment is severely threatened will they finally see the light. As some in the news are saying I think we are reaching a constitutional tipping point.
Mike

actually, there is a better chance that the Insane ones will take matters into their own hands. Sane, responsible citizens will keep the Hope and change thingy in their hearts and minds.

Until it is too late to save us via the ballot box or the courts. Then the Republic will be lost............ or rebuilt.

grizzer

The usurper has exclusivity over foreign policy and executive branch.

His management skills are put on display here.

Propaganda is rocketing at a high level making US believe the crimea is mother russia incarnate. The propaganda source may be CIA counter-intel trying to minimize the usurpers again loss of face...

Obama to skip a June G8 as retaliation is hilarious, the laughter in the Kremlin is rattling the windows.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The usurper has exclusivity over foreign policy and executive branch.

His management skills are put on display here.

Propaganda is rocketing at a high level making US believe the crimea is mother russia incarnate. The propaganda source may be CIA counter-intel trying to minimize the usurpers again loss of face...

Obama to skip a June G8 as retaliation is hilarious, the laughter in the Kremlin is rattling the windows.

Actually, the Senate technically has those powers and obligations. Somehow that does not make me feel better.

grizzer

The senate can ratify or not agreements.

When House leader Pelosi wandered off to Syria she was thoroughly chastised. Although methinks she was after getting a larger jet with more range... Them trips from DC to SFO were getting cramped.

They cannot say send the USN and marines out to storm the beaches in Hawaii and take the Monarchy down like Woodrow Wilson did.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
actually, there is a better chance that the "Insane ones" will take matters into their own hands.

By who's definition??
Mike

Not my definition of insane, but history's

As I have explained many times before,,,,it will not be patriots that start the revolution. Wall Street occupier's, unions and elite lefties will loot stores, burn tires. overturn police cars and in general destroy the property of others. All the while demanding a return of the "entitlements." to which they have been assured are "rights"

As it has always been done throughout history.

Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
In truth, the Crimea is a former USSR State. Putin is not really extending his power over another nation as much as trying to regain that state back into Russia. Essentially no different than what Lincoln did to the south. Or more recently what we did in Panama.

That could be, or he could simply be trying to protect an area that serves as the Rodina's "bread basket". The problem is,
from the outside both actions look the same.

But, for us to interfere there in any way is beyond our authority by any measure. Stop watching Obama's hands and pay attention upon what his eyes are viewing down the road.

No matter how the left re defines the meaning of the words....Virtually everything us radical extreme constitutionalists warned would happen, has happened.

While everything that has happened was predicted, everything that was predicted has not come to pass. There
are still quite a number of things that he has yet to destroy.

When the Senate majority leader, the President, and the AG, denies the facts on public airwaves, and anyone allows them license to do so without accountability, they deserve to be deceived and disappointed.

actually, there is a better chance that the Insane ones will take matters into their own hands. Sane, responsible citizens will keep the Hope and change thingy in their hearts and minds.

Until it is too late to save us via the ballot box or the courts. Then the Republic will be lost............ or rebuilt.

If there is to be a country left that we will recognize as the United States all of us crazy, radical, Constitution-loving
weirdos must be ready to take up arms when the time comes. And after we win, we should consider revising that
document to include a few of the ideas Heinlein put forth in the book Starship Troopers.