• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
well, down here in the wild country our forecast is saying 101 this afternoon. Not much gonna happen so you folks in the mild climates enjoy the day!!!

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
The life story (poem) is an ongoing work in progress. I mean for years. Edited much too.
I can be anywhere and a line or thought comes to me and I write it down.
I used to keep a paper pad on the nightstand if I had a thought in the middle of the night.

I'm seeing the grandbabies on Sunday.

Today will be quiet.
I'm making beef stew for dinner.

Oh, I thought it was like a Diary! Picked up extra batteries for the camera to take pictures of the Mayflower 2 progress tomorrow. Supposed to rain....:smile:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
just to clarify a little, down here we consider anyplace North of Dallas to be a cool climate!! Well, I gotta go give the neighboring donkey an apple before it really heats up this afternoon. Have a goodun and stay cool!!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, I thought it was like a Diary! Picked up extra batteries for the camera to take pictures of the Mayflower 2 progress tomorrow. Supposed to rain....:smile:
Well it is like a diary in word pad of events, thought, life experience both good and bad.
If I don't write it drives me batty.
It's c a t h a r t i c.
:yum:

Oh goody, you're going to take pictures.
Hope you figure out how to post them!

rugerman

Still riding out my latest arthritis flare, this is the worst one yet, it’s been through just bout all my joints, so far the worst was my mandible, hurt like hell to chew, it started one day when I was at dialysis , it attacked both my knees, they had to roll me out in a wheel chair. The latest is my left foot, any pressure on it just lights me up. If

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Still riding out my latest arthritis flare, this is the worst one yet, it’s been through just bout all my joints, so far the worst was my mandible, hurt like hell to chew, it started one day when I was at dialysis , it attacked both my knees, they had to roll me out in a wheel chair. The latest is my left foot, any pressure on it just lights me up. If
What do they have you on for pain management?
I know you can't take certain things being a renal patient.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well it is like a diary in word pad of events, thought, life experience both good and bad.
If I don't write it drives me batty.
It's c a t h a r t i c.
:yum:

Oh goody, you're going to take pictures.
Hope you figure out how to post them!

Very funny, C a t h a r t i c. I have saved pictures in my laptop. Heck I just learned about eejmores! Any pointers to send them to FF?? :unsure:

rugerman

I have some lortab 10 and some Percocet 7.5 for when the pain gets really bad, but neither one is touching the pain lately, and I hate to take them because they constipate the hell out of me so last night about 8 I took a Percocet 7.5 it didn’t make me sleepy so at 3am I took @ lortab 10, now i’m Just riding out the pain

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, take them from your documents or wherever you keep them stored and either attach them directly or use a file host.
:unsure::smile:

Or that.
:rolleyes::bonk::yum:
I know where they are in this black box. I don't know how to attach them to FF "What are you doing today" posts. As you can tell I am computer impaired.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hopefully zeke gets his picture loading figured out.
:weneedpic

I may go to St. George's festival this evening, in Holy Toledo.
It's from 4pm to midnight.
With my friend from Delphos.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The festival was interesting.
The food was Lebanese!
Some of the older men were eating raw kibbeh meat with large chunks of onion.
I had sfeeha like little meat pies and stuffed grape leaves.
Interesting music and dancers.
Glad to be home.
Traffic was awful.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
looking to spend awhile w/ my dear bestie; he drank way above his new norm & so i'm near-close to dragging my broken-*** bones to his place & let myself in, 'case he drank 5 too many-- sigh-- he takes me to get a few drafts & nary drank 1 himself, & & 9, my 95-lb self w/ my ****** broken foot & ankle-hafta make my way to his block to see if he is awake, yet--
he can have a wine & a Gatorade should we get anywhere beyond him snoring this lovely morning-- he wakes me so often that it's un-Godly to make sure i'm well-- well; i'm waking his him; he has a key & I've his (nothing to due w/ luv; we're pals)-- he need not wake me to fret @ 5 when he should already be here--

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Contemplating church.
Going to see the grandkids at some point.
That's it.
Conserving energy for tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday.
I'll be on my feet from 6a-2p on job orientation.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ! At some point today , We will be going into town to shop for new phones and network providers . . . Can’t hardly wait ...

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Woke up at 4:30 to the sound of loud thunder. Rain hadn't started yet. So I decided to get dressed and hit the road. I was 5 hrs away this morning after watching my brother race for 2 days. So I made a mile to get home. Stopped at camp to swap the truck for the Yukon and continued to the city to get a few of the kids. Next is driving back to camp.

Oh...I started a new medication the other day that's been a world of difference in my back. So I can now drive for 6-7 hours instead of 1. And I'm not in too much pain.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Make sure you visit Kiwi while you're there.

Those ducks are all over the place now, very independent except they love Ty.
I don't think Kiwi even remembers me.
Had a nice visit otherwise.
It was shorter than I'd have liked, but they were going to Applebee's for dinner with her snobby freaking aunt Lol
I came home and made spaghetti.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hopefully zeke gets his picture loading figured out.
:weneedpic

I may go to St. George's festival this evening, in Holy Toledo.
It's from 4pm to midnight.
With my friend from Delphos.

What is my puppy doing today? I've been saving this one for you PG.

Attachments

• thumbnail_c5ca29b0e3e6a54074385077deb04827--photo-and-video-english-bull[1].jpg
    thumbnail_c5ca29b0e3e6a54074385077deb04827--photo-and-video-english-bull[1].jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:thumb:

About time they found something that works for you!
I found something that works for me. Doctors just keep wanting to push pills that have minimal effects on the pain but lasting side effects. I have a prescription for medical marijuana. So far the smoking has been the only thing that helps. I ordered a bottle of pills from my registered supplier. They are a sativa(daytime) pill that have 0 cognitive effects but take the pain away for the whole day. No sense of feeling "high". Normally I can last 1-2 hours max in a vehicle. Yesterday, I drove 6 hrs then got to camp and built a 10x10 deck after supper. Normally I would be done for days. Now, I feel fine the next day.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
The Mayflower 2 under restoration at Mystic Seaport CT.:smile: I'm not changing the date on the camera everytime the battery goes dead.

Attachments

• 119_3287.jpg
    119_3287.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 119_3277.jpg
    119_3277.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 119_3278.jpg
    119_3278.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 119_3280.jpg
    119_3280.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 119_3281.jpg
    119_3281.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 144

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yay, you loaded pix!
Lol

Interesting first day!
This place is much the same as the one I had worked prior.
Nice staff, sweet residents and patients that I've met throughout the day.
The set up and routine is pretty much the same.
They like me!
Back on another day of orientation tomorrow, tho I think I got it lol

I took a lunch break at McDonald's but could have come home for that.
It's all good!
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.