• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2011 Troy-bilt Mustang with Kohler info needed.

neptune769

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this forum. I am trying to get information on a 2011 Troy-Bilt Mustang XP model 17WF2ACP011. I need to get the exact model number for the Kohler Cougar. I can't even find a HP on it. I acquired one that caught fire and melted the plastic fan shroud and the engine's label. I got the entire ZTR for $20. The idiot that had it prior added halogen head lights and caused an electrical fire. It melted a good portion of the plastic on the engine and the right side fender as well as the battery. I need the engine model number to be able to get the correct replacement parts once I find that it is not damaged beyond repair. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Dennis

Attachments

• TB1.jpg
    TB1.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 14
  • TB2.jpg
    TB2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 13
  • TB3.jpg
    TB3.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 13
  • TB4.jpg
    TB4.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 13

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I would contact Troy built. With the serial number they will be able to tell you what engine it is.

neptune769

Muleman, Thanks I didn't even think of that.

dds, Yeah it does. Once I start tearing it apart I will see if it is worth it. I could always part it out. One spindle will pay for itself. I really just wanted it for the two Hydros. Then I started looking closer at it and it may not be in that bad of shape once you get the plastic off and cleaned up. Time will tell.