• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Buried

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
So we know now that the shooter in Salt Lake City was a muslim and the story is now buried in favor of some (never-was) little tramp who shaved her head.

Where is the media coverage of the story of the muslim-iranian (in the Chicago area) who beat several family members to death with a hammer because they "insulted" his him?

How about the muslim cab driver who ran over two people because they were talking about islam in his cab?

The muslim hijacker in Europe (who was thwarted by an alert flight crew) who tried to divert an airplane to Paris?

Gone, buried, never to be seen. Where is the major media covering this?? Oh, yeah. Anna Nichole od'ed and Britney shaved her tallentless head. That's right. Much more important.

elsmitro

floppy member
Media Buried Terrorist Attacks.

I finally figured out why we have not heard much (if anything) about these terrorist attacks. It’s the one thing I have complained about the most, (no, not Catholics :yum: ) Political Correctness! I have said several times that it’s going to get us all killed; this is one of the ways it’s doing it…