• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spring forward this weekend

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't forget.

Attachments

• WhoCameUpWithTheBrightIdea.jpg
    WhoCameUpWithTheBrightIdea.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 94

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is really messing with me today!!!
It usually messes with me also, but the last couple years I've taken the time to set all clocks forward Saturday night before going to bed. Made the adjustment much easier for me today. Getting up at 4:15 tomorrow will be a challenge after losing an hour, the trick will be can I go to sleep an hour earlier than normal. That's the tough part and has yet to ever happen. ....so most likely tomorrow will be the tough day for me.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
It doesn't matter to me, I go to bed when I'm tired and get up at 4:00am. Tomorrow I'll wake up (and get up) at 5:00am. No matters... I'm retired.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
was blissfully ignorant of the time change this year. I didn't set my clocks ahead until this morning when I was reminded that it was 9 o'clock and not 8.

I hate the time change and here in Michigan a bill was approved last fall to stop DST and remain on EST year round. I hope it passes this year so we can end the madness.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I hate this time change thing. Our kids are now wide awake at 5am instead of 6. Ugh

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I forgot all about it. I awoke to hear the rain beating down and rolled over and went back to sleep. I dragged myself out of bed at what I thought was 8:30 only to be asked by my wife what I wanted for lunch. Jeez, I hate a smart ass.

Leni

My daughter insisted that the clock should be turned back an hour. Couldn't convince her otherwise. I told her okay when you are late to adult day care maybe you'll believe me then.

She had a very rare brain cancer at 17. Lots of brain damage due to surgery and radiation. No survivors until her. Now the survival rate is still only 40%.

I picked her up at 3:30. Neither of us said a word about the time change. I haven't asked her if she corrected her clock.