• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow trac boggie jack

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK,I am kind of new at this and had a flat. After spending over an hour just jacking it up I decided to modify an old 1914 model T jack that was in my collection to do the job. I cut the bottom of the jack to slide between the wheel guides and built a hook to fit the wheel bracket.
I didn't bother to ask if someone has an eisier way.
boggiejack002.jpg

boggiejack.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well jim i hate to burst yur bubble i have had to do the same thing i use a handy man jack i know they are larger and take more room to stow but always handy to have one aund they work for more than jacking up boggies good work always nice to have the right tool for the job.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have that new Nome rim on it now. We'll see if the bearings are good. I greased it good and it looked fine.
Jim

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think one of those old volkswagon jacks may even work better and fit right in with the volks stuff on the snow trac.