• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey...

Angelface

So..okay I am kind of lost for words. so to the point I noticed there are replies to my last post. I honestly can't bring myself to click that thread and take the chance of reading what I wrote. I know it seems easy and not, but it just isnt right now. So thank you to those who responded with your help. I am doing better.. I am stable but still very weak. I can't really talk about it and what happened right now. Its to hard... but ts behind me now and i am just trying to figure out where to go from here and make some baby steps ahead. But I have met some people over the last few weeks and got some needed help. i felt i owed it to everyone to say thank u so much. love you all

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the update AF. Glad to hear things are better. :thumb:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
You have been missed, fancy coming round to a party???....i cant promise to keep my clothes on :yum::yum::yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Nice to see you back. Just remember. We all hit low points in our lives. Don't let the rest of your life be affected by this. It's not how you fall. It's how you get back up.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Angelface

Very true. Lots of changes but for the better and one thing at a time for now. Galvy lol okay as long as everyone is pretty gone at that point hehe

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Life may knock you down - more than once - but as long as you get back up one more time than you're knocked down you'll
be okay.