• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is the Mueller Investigation Falling Apart?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0O1W4eSMWk"]Is the Mueller Investigation Falling Apart? - YouTube[/ame]

Bill Whittle....

I have to say I like this guy... a lot!

He points out the double standard the Democrats are allowed, compared to the Republicans. This is so clear and easy to understand, you have to wonder how they can get away with this bullshit.

Worth the time to listen to...

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the fallow Bill Whittle did on this topic today.

Democrats at the highest levels need to be tried for TREASON.. :hammer:

Do we have law in this country or not? I say we need to enforce the law, no matter if your a Clinton, Obama, or any of their minions. :hammer:

SO sick and tired of these criminals walking freely in our country. We need to bring these un American pieces of excrement into a court of law for what they deserve. :hammer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ToWEyTC_g0"]Legal Consequences if Mueller Probe Collapses? - YouTube[/ame]

Democrats are idiots. Even those who don't know or don't care. Time to do something about all of this. Heck, it is past time to do so... :hammer:

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think if the Mueller investigation proves nothing then a special counsel needs to go after hillary

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think if the Mueller investigation proves nothing then a special counsel needs to go after hillary

Add to her the list of players who contributed to her cause... Like Obama and all the rest of the gang who were involved with the FISA abuse.

All of them should be held accountable in my opinion.

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The answer to the OP is a resounding YES. The Mueller investigation is a dying dragon. Unfortunately however, in it's death throes, it can and will wreak havoc upon anyone involved, without mercy or justice.

The entire investigation was looking for a crime. Finding none it has had to invent them or coerce them. Mueller has made a mockery of our justice process and in doing so, selfishly wielded a power (no person should ever have), and recklessly damaging the very foundations of our nation's origin.
IE the rights of the State are subordinate to the rights of the individual. Innocence is assumed and need not be proven. There are men of principle, who will not lie for the inquisition, and may well go to jail for standing on, and defending, those principles.