• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WATCH: Brilliant Video Shows You Just How WRONG Jim Acosta Was About The Migrants Sto

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
WATCH: Brilliant Video Shows You Just How WRONG Jim Acosta Was About The Migrants Storming The Border
Posted at 4:00 pm on November 26, 2018 by Brandon Morse

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...st-wrong-jim-acosta-migrants-storming-border/

Jim Acosta was handed a figurative gun by CNN in order to shoot down what they were sure would be the Trump administration’s many inaccuracies and falsehoods, but instead, Acosta just continued to figuratively shoot his own foot, which he then would proceed to figuratively put in his literal mouth.

Remember when Acosta attempted to lecture President Donald Trump on the migrants which then lead to Acosta resisting a woman trying to take it from him forcefully after Trump told him he was done asking questions? It was the ban heard round the world when Trump had Acosta’s press pass tossed into the trash, only to be fished out by court order.

Well, that moment will now live in infamy…for Acosta.

Thanks to Benny Johnson over at the Daily Caller, we can now see just how wrong Acosta was about everything he said from his moral high horse on the migrant caravan when trying to make Trump seem like a horrid racist.

The video features Acosta going into his “challenge” to Trump about the migrant caravan, quoting them as being hundreds of miles away (they weren’t, even at that time) and spoke of them as if they were pure as the driven snow. Acosta claimed that once the migrants did arrive, they wouldn’t cause any problems.

Johnson interlaced the footage of that famous back and forth with footage of what the migrants are doing now, and to sum it up, the migrants are doing everything Acosta said they wouldn’t do.

Benny
@bennyjohnson
Jim Acosta lectured President Trump about the migrant caravan saying:

- Not an invasion
- Hundreds of miles away
- Would not jump border wall

I overlaid actual footage from today of the migrant caravan storming the border to invade the US over Jim's question.

I hope you enjoy:

Video at https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjoh...st-wrong-jim-acosta-migrants-storming-border/
A
I’d say Johnson really landed a solid hit on Acosta, but let’s face facts. Acosta did this to himself.

As I wrote earlier today, the left is making the migrants seem as if they are asylum seekers, however after the majority of them rejected the very genorous offer of asylum from Mexico, the migrants refused and wound up at the border where they charged the wall and threw rocks at border agents.

These aren’t innocent asylum seekers, these are invaders.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have said it before, and I will say it again.

The only way this ends is body bags heading South through Mexico...

These are stupid unarmed invaders. They don't seem to know they can be legally killed crossing our borders. They will have to experience it before they will ever believe it is true.. They do not see themselves as invaders, except when they force women and children to the front of a rush on the border. :hammer:

There will come a day when blood is shed. Lots of blood. Either we let them in, or we will have to kill enough of them that they change there minds...

The only thing they have to loose is life itself. We will have to prove that to them sooner or later. Some of these invaders will pay the ultimate price. We can thanks the likes of George Soros and Tom Styer from that. Others as well... They know there will be blood shed, just not theirs... :hammer::hammer:

BTW how many are crossing in rural area's while the attention is on the border in California? LOTS is my guess. What better diversion, to pull border patrol assets away from the places were there is no wall, or even a fence to keep them out?? Hopefully I am wrong about this, and the military and border patrols have lots of people guarding those places I worry about...

Regards, Kirk