• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dang weather is too much !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Dang , Its been snowing every day 4-8" on the average . Tops of fence post are within a couple inches of being covered.
I busted the snow plow blade off the tractor and have to go back to the bucket .On Tuesday I go for pre op for surgery and the last thing I want to be doing is pushin snow . I push snow than get off and puke and then push more snow .. Life is an adventure . There is now no where to push snow . I am using the 6' blower every day .The rear windows of the house are completely buried in snow .
The 2 man county team that works the high country is overwhelmed . There is 8" of snow on the county roads here .They just can't keep up even if they worked around the clock . Most folks here don't mine and the county boys cut back to a 40 weeks a week to get some needed rest .

The wife is an expert in driving in deep snow now . Most folks are now using Snowmobiles on the roads . You go to town and see a half dozen Snow mobiles parked at the local café . We are even chaining up the ATV's .

I am so ready for rain , mud or anything other than more snow . Our snow season will last to the end of APRIL :sad::sad::sad::w00t2:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
& yinz rip on us city dwellers. my landlord usually cleans my snow for me, & i supplement w/ salt, unless it's really early.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
& yinz rip on us city dwellers. my landlord usually cleans my snow for me, & i supplement w/ salt.

AND how does this make me feel better about being buried in snow here ??:unsure:.
NO WAIT! Are you saying that maybe your landlord will come plow the snow and you are going to throw salt for me ??

Now that is a good FF member !!!!!:whistling::smile:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I found the reason we're not getting enough snow. Al's hoggin' it all,LOL!!
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found the reason we're not getting enough snow. Al's hoggin' it all,LOL!!
Mike

So AL is the reason? I have been looking to blame this on something or some boody...Hey Al share will ya? I am in a drought area and we need the water! I sure wish you could.:flowers:

The snow blower is the way to go when your out of room to push it up in piles...:wink:

Regards, Kirk

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So AL is the reason? I have been looking to blame this on something or some boody...Hey Al share will ya? I am in a drought area and we need the water! I sure wish you could.:flowers:

The snow blower is the way to go when your out of room to push it up in piles...:wink:

Regards, Kirk

Still snowing and no end in sight . Buildings around here started collapsing yesterday . This is getting damn serious now .Got a call last night looking for ANYBODY to shovel roofs . added 8+ inches of snow last night . Good thing I blew the road open again yesterday or I would be having a rough time of it now . Will have to fire up the tractor /blower and head to the building in town . people still need to wash cloths and take showers in our laundrymat and pay shower rooms .Water lines are breaking too !! Still on power but I expect to lose that before the day is out . I have backup generator :smile:so no changes here at the home ranch .

:sad::sad::sad: