• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A little fun today!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
The good lord sent a little fun my way this evening!!!!!

Came a knock on the door........its my young black "friend" from down the road.......seems he got a little to close to the lake......and needs some help!
:brows: being the kind and qentle old man I am.....I ask ....arent you the black guy who turns his back when I go by??????.....then said I would be down in a few minets.....:yum:...His Spiffy ford explorer...and boat are in the water to a point that the water isalmost up to the frount seat.....:yum:...and his rear wheels were off the lower end of the cement slab!!!!! and to top it all off...he forgot to put the plug in the boat!!!!!!:yum:.....got him up on dry ground and up to his house.......and when I left his little white girl toy was calling him every thing but a white boy!!!!!!!!:yum:....dont know if it will run...he had been trying to restart it with the tail pipe that far into the water??..may have some busted exaust valves.....

I do enjoy helping folks out now and then:yum:...

Mom says the good Lord is going to punish me one day!!!!

Kane

You sure enjoy antagonizing that young man, don't you? :biggrin:
That's right, squerly. After all, it's not exactly his fault that he's black. Stupid maybe, but not for being born black.

KiOho should feel sorry for the lad, or yes, the Lord's gonna punish him.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
# 1 There is not much ya can do to fix stupid!!!!
# 2 I did not force him to knock on my door
# 3 from what I hear Im probably the only person down here who will help him as he has pissed off just about any and every one around here.

And Squrlie is right when some one figuritively bedns over and says stick it to me.........Well I do enjoy a good funny movie!!!!!!!:yum: His being black dont realy make much differance ....but being obnoxous and stupid.....seems to make for getting him self into some tight spots!!
and last night was a comidy of errors if Ive ever seen one....and yes I have laughed my ass off about it!!!!! but as maby some what of a redeaming point........I did go and help him!!!!!:yum: