• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 NEW Tucker 443A Pontoons

Mtn-Track

Now that I've finished my Tucker 443 with belted tracks, I don't have any use for these.

These are two NEW 18" wide Tucker Sno-Cat Pontoons. These are COMPLETE with ALL the bolt-on roller rails, front and rear track adjusters, and inner bearing plates. There are also four extra inner bearing plates that come with them, for a total of 6.

They are NEW, NEVER BEEN ON A CAT, and were hiding in the far corner of Tuckers warehouse for all these years!!

Originally for the Tucker 443A pontoon cat with the 6-bolt outer bearing plate and the 1" wide bearing rails. This means they should directly replace any Tucker pontoon that is 16" outside-to-outside of the 1" roller rails.

They WILL WORK on the older models that have the 3/4"-wide rails and measure 15-1/2" outside-to-outside of the roller rails, but you may need to do three things: 1) Re-locate the 6 bolts for the outer bearing plate to match your 5-bolt plates. 2) The inner bearing plates may need to be bored-out another 1/8" to fit your axle housing bearings. 3) The 1" wide roller rails may need to be narrowed to 3/4" so your tracks will fit.

I'll sell them for what I have in them: $1000.00USD

Attachments

• tucker 015.jpg
    tucker 015.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 674
  • Tucker 016.jpg
    Tucker 016.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 671
  • tucker 017.jpg
    tucker 017.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 659
  • tucker 019.jpg
    tucker 019.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 654
  • tucker 020.jpg
    tucker 020.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 670
  • Tucker 021.jpg
    Tucker 021.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 676
  • tucker 022.jpg
    tucker 022.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 677

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd like first chance at these. I'm away until Monday, but will PM you then to work out the logistics.

Thanks, David

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Eagle has landed. It crate doesn't even look like it was handled, other than one of the center risers getting a crack from a forklift tine! :clap: