• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MAGAZINE ARTICLE: SNOW TRAC -Autosport Magazine 1963 driving review!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I recently purchased a copy of an English magazine called AUTOSPORT. It was published in 1963 and contained an offroad review of a Snow Trac that had just been imported into Scotland.

For some this may be interesting. Enjoy. :applause:

Attachments

• 1Autosport1.pdf
    76 KB · Views: 412
  • 1Autosport3.pdf
    208.3 KB · Views: 349
  • 1Autosport4.pdf
    292 KB · Views: 317

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: SNOW TRAC -Autosport Magazine 1963 driving review!

Bob,
Great article. I ordered the same mag last week on Ebay. I printed these pages out and it is much easier to read. Thanks for the info. I will post more stuff as I find it too.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is probably the best of all the reviews because it really is a working reveiw of the Snow Trac is actual conditions.

This review is similar to the auto reviews of cars when the car magazines take them out on the street instead of on a test track. The test track reviews of cars don't really show much that relates to real life. This review is one that actually describes real life use.