• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Let's divide America down the middle !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Come On !!! Lets do this ! :thumb:

I read and listen to different political opinions expressed here and in other places . I enjoy hearing and can respect other peoples "opinions" on who is politically right in their personal beliefs and ideas .

Some can't stop there . They have self indulging needs to stand on their flimsy soap box :soapbox: and spout words of supposed righteous wisdom or self worth . To hell with what you or I think , your wrong and they are right and that is all that really matters !!!

So for the sake of America , Lets divide her down the middle so we can reunite the nation !!! Now that makes perfect sense ,don't it !

Republicans on one half , Democrats on the other . I am not sure where to put the Independents ,but screw them anyway if they can't make a stand for our side . They can move to Mexico .

Who wants the illegals immigrants ???

Each side governs or destroys their half as they see fit .The other half has no control and cannot be blamed if one side or the other falls into ruin .

This is a win/win situation for all the drum beaters out there who know they are right!!! With your "closed door wisdom" you know the other side will soon go into ruin and your side will get it back without firing a shot someday ! What could be easier ??? :thumb:

I will admitt that I am having a little trouble deciding where to stick the religious zealous who believe their faith can do no wrong :rolleyes: .Nobody seems to want them .:confused: I thought most Americans believed in the same God but I can now see that I was wrong . God seems to wear a lot of outfits depending on what you want to belive in .

It would be best if all the gun toters and 2nd amendment boys be on the same side to save a Civil War from happening on your side :2gunsfiri . I would hate to see that .

So whatta you say ???? Sure seems like this is the best way to prove to all those other idiots out there who won't buy into your ideas how right you really are .:thumb:

Oh Wait !!! I think I found a place to put those damn Independents ! We have Guam , Puerto Rico , and US Virgin Islands as U.S. territories .
Make sure you "Independent boys" pack suntan lotion and swimsuits :thumb:

Now I would like to take credit for this great idea but this would be
Plagiarism on my part .
Rough and Ready ,California is famous for already attempting to do this in the 1800's .
The same idea was also tried for a little different reasons back in the 1860's but that kinda fell apart too .

Hopefully my new plan will allow each side to grow, prosper or die on their own wisdom and beliefs without the other side interferring .

I sincerely doubt they will be able to govern themselves alone without having an extreme need to rule the other side too .

Ok :alc: !! Lets fight over what to name each new Half of the old United States .

I vote for the ;

1. The Republic of the Divided States of America = side#1
2. The Democratic States of Divided America ==== side#2
3. The Divided Society of those Damn Independents ====== side#3

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, why does this Panamanian think he has anything to say about dividing this country? :yum:

And I want a third slice named The Constitutional United States. Yeah, I know, you Dems and Reps have never heard of that Constitution thing.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Doesn't this already (mostly) exist?

The liberals have Kalifonee-a, Oregon, Washington and New England and the Non-liberals have the rest. Right?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
And I want a third slice named The Constitutional United States. Yeah, I know, you Dems and Reps have never heard of that Constitution thing.
Already fighting for another side ! Way to go !
" You By Friend , are a great American " :yum:

Doesn't this already (mostly) exist?

The liberals have Kalifonee-a, Oregon, Washington and New England and the Non-liberals have the rest. Right?
But it is not official . We need devision to reunite this country :thumb: . Please get back on your choosen side .... :yum: :yum:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
We're waiting for the "big one" to come along and break off California, then you can take it down under with you.

Maybe you can figure out those people! :yum:

Well, we have one of the biggest economies in the world by ourselves. We grow a huge amount of the US food productions. We make wines that rival and surpass anything in the world. We're the heart of the tech sector.

Would still have to split the state though. Rural Calif is not like LA and San Francisco...:bonk:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I will have to be in the Virgin Islands. :rolleyes: I'll take it.
Also dont forget to racially divide certain areas too. :shitHitFan:

RedRocker

Put me with the second amendment guys and religious nuts, with all their flaws I'll hang with them and let the secular libs have the other half.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, we have one of the biggest economies in the world by ourselves. We grow a huge amount of the US food productions. We make wines that rival and surpass anything in the world. We're the heart of the tech sector.

Would still have to split the state though. Rural Calif is not like LA and San Francisco...:bonk:

Well said ! I'll make sure I'm on your side :thumb: :beer:

I will have to be in the Virgin Islands. :rolleyes: I'll take it. Also dont forget to racially divide certain areas too. :shitHitFan:
Consider it done Sushi !
Put me with the second amendment guys and religious nuts, with all their flaws I'll hang with them and let the secular libs have the other half.
Ahhh ..... Good choice . Texans with loaded firearms ! Another good American looking out for our best US interest :thumb: .

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Can we split Calif? I kinda like rural N. Calif:tiphat:

They already tried to split back when things started to get bad and created the state of Jefferson. Damned fine name. :thumb:

You are now entering Jefferson, the 49th State of the Union.
Jefferson is now in patriotic rebellion against the states of California and Oregon.
This State has seceded from California and Oregon this Thursday, November 27, 1941. Patriotic Jeffersonians intend to secede each Thursday until further notice.
For the next hundred miles as you drive along Highway 99, you are traveling parallel to the greatest copper belt in the far West, seventy-five miles west of here.
The United States government needs this vital mineral. But gross neglect by California and Oregon deprives us of necessary roads to bring out the copper ore.
If you don't believe this, drive down the Klamath River highway and see for yourself. Take your chains, shovel and dynamite.
Until California and Oregon build a road into the copper country, Jefferson, as a defense-minded State, will be forced to rebel each Thursday and act as a separate State.
State of Jefferson Citizens Committee​
Temporary State Capital, Yreka (1941)​

Attachments

• StateOfJeffersonFlag1sm.gif
    StateOfJeffersonFlag1sm.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 41
  • SOJ_BorderPatrol.gif
    SOJ_BorderPatrol.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 41

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
They tried that in the 1860's and it didn't work out very well... Course, my side won so maybe it wasn't so bad...