• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2017

vintagebike

McCall Aluminum Fest

Scott Anderson, the event poster artist, has invited us to a get together Friday night at the site of his DC-3/C47 restoration park. He is planning on a BBQ, a band and a special brew just for us from Salmon River Brewery in McCall. Then we will Track or walk :beer: down to the developing McCall River Front Park for a "Freezin' Man" Bonfire. McCAll Crew
C47.jpg

Last edited:

vintagebike

We have been informed that Valley County, Idaho will stretch the rules a bit and register our out of state Snow Cats as snowmobiles. The permits for 2017 will be $32.50. BUT- a generous, anonymous, Idaho born snow catter will purchase the permit for the first 30 cats to sign up.:clap: :clap::clap: Just PM me your name, address, phone number with the make, model and year of your rig. When the state forms arrive in January we will fill them out for you and either mail the sticker to you or have it waiting when you get to McCall. McCall Crew

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Extremely generous...be sure and let me know what the Anonymous one is drinking I'm buying!

vintagebike

It looks like some of the Private Messages are not getting to me. Please send your info to Vintagebike by email through the forum. The permit list is growing quickly. McCall Crew

Last edited:

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Vintagebike, Thank You for getting this together . Just e mailed my info to you. Thanks in advance for your help and anyone who is involved in putting this event together. Wakeupcall

vintagebike

Maybe you are wondering why "Vintagebike" 1973 Bultaco Sherpa T 350...Shares the barn with my cats and a bunch of other motorcycles.
IMG_7319.JPG

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Cool trials bike. I used to own and ride the same bike. Never got into professional trials but a friend of mine was a state renowned trials rider.

vintagebike

McCallin' All Cats 2017 Snowcat tags

The permit list is filling up quickly. No time for fence sitting. :17875:
McCall Crew

vintagebike

McCallin' Snow, reserve a room or two now

There is snow in the forecast for the next few days. When the folks in Boise see that the hotel rooms in the better hotels for the winter season will start get reserved. The hotels have a very easy 24-48 hour cancellation policy if things change. So get yours now! "What do you have to loose?" McCall Crew.

Last year March view of frozen Payette Lake image.jpg

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Desmarais Family representing the New England Sno Cat Faction is booked and ready to go! Flying out of Boston Wednesday and will be in McCall Thursday morning until Sunday evening.

Bringing a 2015 model Jovan Tucker as a carry on no permit needed but his older brother may need some sort of permit from the local law enforcement!

Thanks to everybody for getting this awesome event together. We had a great time at the first Meow with great people this looks to be another one for the record books.

nikos

McCall RV Resort Area.

Nikos

Attachments

• Mc Call.jpg
    Mc Call.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Mc Call (1).jpg
    Mc Call (1).jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 268

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello,

I am an avid snowcatter (Hagglunds BV206) interested in possibly joining in on some of your fun.

What is the best way to keep track?

Dan Rawson

danrawson@aol.com
just show up at one of the events. we have several that don't get on the computer much. anyone is more than welcome to stop in an look at the equipment if your shopping.
we had a hagglunds at the Leavenworth gathering one year.
right now I think most are getting rooms at best western in mccall .

vintagebike

hotel reservations

The Smith Family, owners and operators of both of our guest hotels- The Hunt Lodge Holiday Inn and The Best Western Plus Lodge in McCall, are hosting one big day of McCallin' All Cats 2017 on their 500+ acre working cattle and forrest ranch near New Meadows. Lots planned for that day☃❄️❄️☃. McCall Crew

Last edited:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
This is starting to look like an adventure of epic proportions! Thank you..

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
nikson is fabulous, world famous for his drone videos, and loves sno-catting, i can not thank him enough for the ones he has done of sno cat adventures.

Last edited:

Sno-Surfer

Yes a drone would be awesome. Christmas is still coming....it would be great to have a video of this event. I have one go pro I'll use. It would be great to have a couple more cameras out and about. :smile:

vintagebike

Yes. Bring your extra batteries and SDs. We can have a showing at the Saturday night feast. (more on that soon) . McCall Crew

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Event Poster Glamor shots

Scott Anderson , the artist doing the McCallin' All Cats 2017 event advertising poster asked us to post pics of our snow cats that will be coming. His brother just bought one of Bogus Basin's (near Boise) vintage Tucker cats and he would like to see some more examples of the many models and manufactures. The original acrylic of the poster will be available as well as limited signed special editions. These will all be very affordable. McCall 2017 Crew

I have to have one who do I give my money to:hammer: