• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Serial Killer in Atlantic City

Dutch-NJ

Four bodies of women were found outside Atlantic City this week. Police believe it is the work of a serial killer.

The local newspaper has printed many stories. Part of one story caught my eye.

“I loved every last one of those girls,” said Janette Brown, who claimed Friday before the prosecutor's announcement that she knew all four of the victims. “They were sweet girls but they were just hooked on crack.”

“I think I know exactly who did it but I'm scared to say because he's still out there,” Brown said, holding her hands to her face.

Read the Story > http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/story/6964448p-6826058c.html

What’s wrong with people? If Janette Brown is too scared to say who she thinks the killer is, I don’t blame her. But why make that announcement public to the media?

Ms. Brown must be more stupid than she is scared..................

Ms. Brown reminded me of the Arnold Schuster story.

Back in the 1940s and early 1950s there was a bank robber named Willie “The Actor” Sutton. The media made Sutton a cult figure (ala Jesse James) for his ability to rob banks and escape from prison.

In 1952, Schuster spotted Sutton and notified the police. Schuster then talked to reporters, went on the radio and TV, bragging about how he helped capture Sutton.

Then, Schuster was shot dead. I remember as a kid going to the murder scene and seeing Schuster laying in a pool of his own blood.

arnoldschuster01.jpg
arnoldschuster02.jpg

Dutch-NJ

Junkman said:
Who shot him? Do you know or aren't you telling for fear of your life?

The link I provided above "tells" who shot Schuster (at least it's an unproven rumor).

I'm not ashamed to admit I've been in fear for my life a few times. It's not a pleasant feeling.

If I knew someone killed another, I may tell, but I sure wouldn't broadcast it or tell a reporter. That's what I call STUPIDITY.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Some people just don't get it. I had a period in my life where I hung out with the wrong sort of people and I was lucky that my big mouth and attitude never got me in more trouble than it did.

Often, with low life criminals the police are in no hurry to aggresively investigate their deaths. I don't really think they should be either.