• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

east coast Tucker

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know this one. It is related to Davenet's and My donor cat. Let me know if anyone wants the details.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it will make a good project for somebody and will run like it is with some tuning up. I have been tempted to buy it but my next project is the trackster I have and after that a twin track snowcat of sorts but I want to see it rescued. steel pontoons, and it has just been sitting. It came in a 4 pack of 3 442, 1 443 I believe. 443 was stolen never to be seen again, Davenet has one (stolen and returned), I have one missing the tracks and pontoons but complete otherwise, and this is the last survivor. I think they all worked at Pat's Peak Ski Area, NH in life. Mine has VT decals on it so could have come from there also. I may call tucker for the build sheet eventually.

It would take a good review of the unit, realistic goal of restoration level, and negotiation based on what it will take to bring back to life. It drove into the spot it is sitting.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And definitely take the time to bring some blocks & a jack, and lift up the pontoons to see what they and the tracks look like underneath. That one has been sitting on the ground for years.:doh:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Everything was mixed & matched as needed to get the 443 (personal use) and 442 (grooming rig) in as good a shape as possible.