• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Time to install the Snow blower

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Can't push back the snow any further . Banks are now about 4' high . I guess it time to hook up the blower. Its been 2 or 3 years since i needed to blow snow . Its a big 6' Trackless commercial blower and it flat throws some snow . It has a 3' high box and i will be using every bit of it tomorrow .Here is a picture of me playin with it about 5 years ago.

Attachments

• idaho 040.jpg
    idaho 040.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 43
  • idaho 042.jpg
    idaho 042.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 43

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well , I torn the front plow off the front of the tractor last night . Something else to fix today . I was pushing 8 foot wide and a 3 feet tall wall of wet snow when it let go . I had just added chains yesterday . I think it gave me too much traction and not enough slippage at the tires . Panama is starting to look pretty good about now .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Was the plow a quick attach that fit on the bucket? You have the blower to fall back on right?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics. Snow blowing looks like fun. Hope you got it hooked up okay.