• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Castro Dead?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know, but I was just coming back home and heard on the car radio that there are strong rumours beginning to come out of Miami that Castro has died.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Fidel Castro died in 1981, and was replaced by a look-alike CIA plant. The dictator ate tainted shellfish and died.:whistling::yum::yum:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 238

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
That'll teach me for listening to news breaks during the John Tesh Radio Show:yum:

Well sometimes it's those rumors that do in fact carry the truth, but slot of the time it is someone posting an agenda. I wouldn't think Tesh has an agenda, but was hoodwinked into it by the chance of a hot breaking story.

Funny how the rag "National Enquirer" has broke real stories, but nobody believed them because they aren't very reputable with facts, so when they do get it right, it smolders awhile until they get wider press.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Gosh, I keep seeing this thread lit up so I check it to see if Castro has expired, but the thread lives! Because he still does as well.....

Bummer!