• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Am I a "domestic terrorist" or are YOU? Are you sure you are not?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found this while researching something else. Thought I'd pass it on

For more info read full article here:

https://axiomamuse.wordpress.com/20...ning-for-local-law-enforcement-by-an-insider/

So how does a person qualify as a potential domestic terrorist? Based on the training I have attended, here are characteristics that qualify:
  • Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
  • Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
  • Survivalist literature (fictional books such as “Patriots” and “One Second After” are mentioned by name)
  • Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
  • Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
  • Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
  • Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
  • Homeschooling
  • Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
  • Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

OK well my daughter is private schooled, not homeschooled and I don't live in fear of a new world order but I do believe that homeschooling is a good thing and I am concerned about our loss of soverignty/weak borders/etc due to new global alliances/strengths/etc. My religion doesn't harp too much on revelations either, but it does exist in our teaching.

Clearly I have some libertarian leanings, have a LIBERTARIAN bumper sticker on the car, have my carry license, always keep extra food (but I wouldn't call it a stockpile), so am I, and are you now the new domestic terrorists that our government is worried about? Seriously this is pretty mainstream stuff in this list.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I guess I don't fit as I only meet part of the requirements in that I have a CCDW permit. I am a current member of the NRA but will let it laps when it is up. I'm tired of the none stop barrage looking for money and the BS poles from them.

Now I do have some libertarian views they are along the lines of a Ron Paul. As for Survivalist literature I have none. I also don't stockpile any thing other than a 1000 rounds of ammo in the few types I shoot. I have no fear of economic or any kind of collapse as it really in the over all scheme of things means little. Being an Atheist no religious views other than those with them tend to do more harm than good. No fears of Big Brother since I have no power to change the course of history regardless. I never through much of homeschooling period. I am a strong believer in the civil liberties and rights as spelled out by the Constitution, though many of those are gone now so back to my answer on Big Brother. Belief in a new world order as a conspiracy perhaps but more by those that have and want to see to classes of people again, poor and rich with no middle class.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
...I'm tired of the none stop barrage looking for money and the BS poles from them...
I've heard others complain about them too. I must not be on their list, I get the magazines every month, but if I get 4 to 6 mailings a year from them for various things that would be about it. What did you do to get on their solicitation list? Or what did I do to get off of their list?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I've heard others complain about them too. I must not be on their list, I get the magazines every month, but if I get 4 to 6 mailings a year from them for various things that would be about it. What did you do to get on their solicitation list? Or what did I do to get off of their list?

I've stop taking their calls now as it was about once a week by some ill informed kid with no idea of what he was asking. I can't wait till my membership runs out now as I'm beginning to think the NRA actually does stand for National Retards of America as the old joke once said. I had a lifetime membership my grandfather got for me as and my brother as kids however I had forgot about it and got a free year with the purchase of the Taurus PT111 pro. It appears they couldn't figure out I had a life time member ship but it seems those with new memberships get the barrage as I've never gotten a call till then. No more for me I want to be free of these groups be it guns, or what ever forever.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Most of my guns and ammo were stolen.:whistling:The food is cause the wife and I like to eat a lot.:clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
  • Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
  • Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
  • Survivalist literature (fictional books such as [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156975599X?ie=UTF8&tag=survivalcom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=156975599X"]“Patriots”[/ame] and [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0765317583?ie=UTF8&tag=survivalcom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0765317583"]“One Second After”[/ame] are mentioned by name)
  • Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
  • Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
  • Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
  • Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
  • Homeschooling
  • Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
  • Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmmmm.. I sport no bumper stickers as to being a Libertarian.

As for my guns (down to 2 now).. noneayabeezwax... I am free to own and carry and whateva...:whistling:

I have food, ammo, a screw driver and a hammer, and lots of medical supplies.:yum:

I wouldn't buy gold or silver or play with stocks even if I were rich.

My Jeeziefosheezie looks out for me.. don't need none of that end of times stuff.

Big Brother.. yeah.. he's everywhere and can kiss my ass.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
There can be no question of where I stand.....:whistling: Doubt that Ill be lonely any time soon....

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's probably why I have to go through the x-ray on my last flight .......... :yum: