• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

squirrel

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
anyone knows where and or what Professor gizmo squirrel has been up too, rumor has it, he has escaped his cage...

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I heard he jumped into your cage lol... :yum:

You know that secret "Tucker" hide away, known only to you and a Snow Yeti that hides around in the dark...

Secrets were ment to eventually be broken. :weneedpic

Don't make me call Tech support. :Tech-Support-icon: I hear those guys have all the answers. :yum:

Regards, Kirk

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
here tell, professor gizmo squirrel, is hauling heavy, traveling road show, treasures from across the country, IH, Thiokol, bits and pieces for visionary projects, lumber, etc

the squirrel is a good nut...

Last edited:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Because you asked for it Captain Kirk. Photo shopped evidence of sqirl gathering for the coming winter.

Attachments

• Sqirl.jpg
    Sqirl.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 554

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the rolling circus has reached the great salt lake,

wow, bang, crunch, and screech, the road show suddenly comes to halt, yikes....squirrel lost his nuts

Last edited:

aksnocat

I had a '67 IH Scout like that. Very tough vehicle. Also a very cold vehicle. Only thing not metal on the interior was the dash knobs, gearshift levers and seats. Not warm no matter what you set the heater on when it's below zero outside.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was singing john prine songs in my head and whistling along to the grateful dead truckin song when some 18 wheeler decided I needed to pull over..... quick check of the mirrors and I figured why not take a look.

a little creative wrenching, a 20 mile search for the missing wheel tire combo. and a little luck I made trementon. figuring I would not find parts. I limped on to ogden.
the hotel, dexter dealer, and big tex trailer sales were all near by.

I had one pressing problem with a nut semi welded onto the spindle.

the forumforum members rallied and ideas were swapped. words of encouragement go a long way.

It dawned on me after chatting with my son that a Hydraulic repair shop would have what I need. a quick 1.7 mile detour and the luck of finding a hydraulic shop that is actually still building and repairing cylinders, threads were chased, and nuts rethreaded.
I made moab. and will be on the bikes tomorrow.
"I may have stole more chain than i can swim with" but on the up side the load gets lighter every stop.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a '67 IH Scout like that. Very tough vehicle. Also a very cold vehicle. Only thing not metal on the interior was the dash knobs, gearshift levers and seats. Not warm no matter what you set the heater on when it's below zero outside.

This was not part of the plan. Pojointy chops is responsible.... he should have hidden his toys better.

My favorite ensemble consisted of a 152 CI three speed with a ranger over drive. learned to drive with four shifters in a row.
this one is destined to get some sort of diesel power. and a second heater in the rear.:th_lmao:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This was not part of the plan. Pojointy chops is responsible.... he should have hidden his toys better.

My favorite ensemble consisted of a 152 CI three speed with a ranger over drive. learned to drive with four shifters in a row.
this one is destined to get some sort of diesel power. and a second heater in the rear.:th_lmao:
I bought a new one in 80 that was diesel.

aksnocat

Mine also had the 152 - and a four speed. Eventually I cut the top down and made a pickup cab out of it. Warmer, but still a cold beast on a cold day.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bought a new one in 80 that was diesel.

those SD33T's are desirable now a days. hope you kept it. real fogger to start up but once they got out of bed they were fuel sippers.

That is a flat lander comment above.

How were they at elevation?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
because threads are useless with out pictures.

I am sure the samsung 8 will flip them every which way.
after a stop in Moab. I am currently I am taking in the sights in CO.

One funny note is, most folks don't recognize the snow cat. I have had to point out the tracks to many people........:unsure:

Attachments

• 109hubofhell.jpg
    109hubofhell.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 410
  • babylionback.jpg
    babylionback.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 407
  • hub.jpg
    hub.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 412
  • antero snow.jpg
    antero snow.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 401

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
all fixed

Attachments

• babylionback.jpg
    babylionback.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 405
  • antero snow.jpg
    antero snow.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 397
  • 109hubofhell.jpg
    109hubofhell.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 395

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Show me the axle grease!
And do you have tracks on the Scout or the bike?
The nut doesn't fall far from the sqwrl.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And you thought you were having a bad day!

Attachments

• A30CFD9E-FC31-4AC3-99A5-BB74AD825E29.jpg
    A30CFD9E-FC31-4AC3-99A5-BB74AD825E29.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 389

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Moab picture looks like hells revenge? What Colorado trail is that, definitely looks familiar?

Baby lions back.

Daddy lions back is closed down.

Its the out take of hells revenge.

They closed down lions back because of too many deaths.

BearGap

GOLD Site Supporter
4 years ago my buddy and I rode the White Rim trail (110 miles) at Moab on mountain bikes unsupported. Pulled trailers with 10 gallons of water each. Finally got to water on the 3rd day at Potatoe Bottom. Bikes were so heavy we had to help each other stand them up. Weather report said 93 max.....109 degrees 2nd day. Had to hide under a tarp all day and ride at night. Toughest ride of my life.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I heard he jumped into your cage lol... :yum:

You know that secret "Tucker" hide away, known only to you and a Snow Yeti that hides around in the dark...

Secrets were ment to eventually be broken. :weneedpic

Don't make me call Tech support. :Tech-Support-icon: I hear those guys have all the answers. :yum:

Regards, Kirk

hey Captain Kirk, Sir

whats ya doin' the first weekend in august?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
hey Captain Kirk, Sir

whats ya doin' the first weekend in august?

Maybe taking my family on vacation. The daughters want to go West, Colorado, but with the fires maybe some were else.

My youngest graduated this spring, and this may be our last vacation as a family, or not, time will tell.

What have you got in mind?

Regards, Kirk

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Rumor has it he’s building a F-ing nest, OUT OF MY TEE SHIRTS,must be a cold winter comin :hammer:

gizmo squirrel was last heard from in Nevada on a "secret equipment move assignment", free range squirrel was basking in the warmth of the southern Nevada sun, no nest required...

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
gizmo squirrel was last heard from in Nevada on a "secret equipment move assignment", free range squirrel was basking in the warmth of the southern Nevada sun, no nest required...

To quote one of the greats!

I've been everywhere, man
Crossed the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Travel, I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
To quote one of the greats!

Crossed the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Travel, I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere

BUTT!!, the secret locations in Arizona and New Mexico, The location in New Mexico has traction immobilization devices (sand)