• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NY Democrat Walks Into A Bar

Bamby

Jack walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at the bar, and both looked up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.Alexandria turned to Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Jack said, "You know what, I bet he will." Alexandria replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as she placed her money on the bar, the jumper did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. She was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money." Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."Alexandria replied, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Jack took the money. Alexandria went on to represent New Yorkers at the US Congress....