• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker pontoons and rollers

montanarodeo

Hey I'm looking for 2 14" pontoons and 3/4" rollers or parts, cages, inner race with stud. Thanks John in western Montana

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the site !
We have quite a few Tucker boys here and I believe someone should be able to point you in the right direction very soon .

montanarodeo

Thanks I have been rebuilding the 2 pontoons that needed the most work I have new rails and adjusters but both pontoons ran into somthing real solid and I am having to do a lot of sheet metal work. The front hole in the rear 5 th wheel where the spring attaches is badly wolared out does anyone know of a fix for that. No snow in Montana yet I hope to have my 443 going by the time the snow gets here' Thanks John

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The front hole in the rear 5 th wheel where the spring attaches is badly wolared out does anyone know of a fix for that.

Mine has similar issues and when I finally get to that point of my restore I'll probably hire someone to weld / fill the hole then redrill a fresh one. It should remove a lot of the slop the body has now.

sosdwyer

Hey guy's, weld the holes up and re-drill them oversize to accept a steel insert with about .001 press fit, this will keep the eye bolt from riding directly on the alluminum. I'm in the process of doing it now on a 542A and could send pics if you need them. You will have to have access to a lathe or have the machine work done to fab the inserts. Hope this helps.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure, I'd be interested in looking at what you have come up with if you want to post some pics!