• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Transmission dead in the water

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Seeing as he is driving the plow truck and they got snow he better have his butt in gear. He works on the south side of town and his car is on the north side. Not a fun drive with the half asleep morning crazies down there.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
our roads are full of loonies this time of year...everyone rushing around because Christmas is coming....ffs get a grip people Christmas is for only 1 day of the year :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well she is back in her spot at work. There was hardly any snow, but what was on the vehicles was frozen solid :glare: So I had to spend some time cleaning up that, then left for work. Had our delivery guy drive me up to get my car, and we are good to go. Now to get back on the road this weekend and make some damn money :hammer:

Attachments

• 1208110745.jpg
    1208110745.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 1208110746.jpg
    1208110746.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 53

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Better put some gas in it or you will be walking again. Feels good to drive your own wheels for a change don't it?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Better put some gas in it or you will be walking again. Feels good to drive your own wheels for a change don't it?

Well, it's only been a month :yum:

Yes she is getting some gas today at lunch time. Next on the agenda will be a battery and a neglected coolant flush. But that can wait. As long as I start the car every 24 hours, the battery is OK :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i still aint talking to you so jim asks...whats with the dent????

Attachments

• 1208110746.jpg
    1208110746.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 57

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If you don't soon start taking my calls I will do a matching dent on the passenger side!:yum::yum::yum: