• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Transmission dead in the water

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same

Attachments

• cool-hand-matt-meme-generator-no-lube-i-m-going-in-dry-e8b46e.jpg
    cool-hand-matt-meme-generator-no-lube-i-m-going-in-dry-e8b46e.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 59

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
OK going to call Ford tomorrow and have the car towed in and 'diagnosed.' Grammy and Pop are going to loan me the money to pay the bill to get me back on the road. My credit card will likely catch on fire when I fill up the big truck this week, so I will need the help :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
OK going to call Ford tomorrow and have the car towed in and 'diagnosed.' Grammy and Pop are going to loan me the money to pay the bill to get me back on the road. My credit card will likely catch on fire when I fill up the big truck this week, so I will need the help :yum:

God bless Grammy and Pop,as for the credit card catching fire...do you not mean this will happen..............ffs don't use it:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• exploding_planet-1280x800.jpg
    exploding_planet-1280x800.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 86

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
HEY I am VERY capable on handling stardust. It's not something to take lightly, considering the darkmatter content it has, you know. :hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
now polo mints are dangerous. only 4 people in the entire world are qualified to handle those, and 3 of them are dead, the other being in a looney bin :yum: