• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jersey and NYC getting hammered with snow again.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It does not look good for those folks. Smart ones are probably already on their way home after the troubles from the first big storm. Flights are mostly canceled and roads are a mess as the storm is dumping it down at a pace that is leaving plows struggling to keep main arteries open.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
From the TV pics it looks like the commute home is going to be a long one. They are saying Philly and Jersey can expect a foot in most places. Looks like a rerun of the earlier storm.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
How you doing in the upper side of the state?
It looks like another storm Saturday :angry: that blows my plans to go to my cabin.

tom

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not a flake up here. Been real cold till the past 2 days but not much snow. Supposed to get down to 3 Saturday night.

They're predicting 7-12 inches now. It's been coming down all night pretty hard. We had some thunder and lightning earlier too. Pretty cool.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I got to work :sad: 14+" at home plus drifts a little less at work NW of home roads varied from wet to 1" of snow better than at 7:00 last night with 1" of ice and sleet on them.

tom

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
From the pics they are showing on TV today it looks like most areas along the coast got a ft. or more. Airports will be a mess through the weekend with all the canceled flights. We are getting a little right now but no major snow in the forecast for the next week.