• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ignition system partial rebuild

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
would explain the odd smell she's had for the past 6 months :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:
i recognize the burnin trans fluid smell, the burnin oil smell, the fuel odor when cold, and the leaking coolant smell, but there was one smell i couldnt place, so that musta been it hahahahahaha
With the sparks that was jumpin around I'm surprised the ole tv in the trunk didn't come on . I'm guessing its still in there :yum: :yankchain::biggrin:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
damn, did you have to pry that fu*ker off,how hard was it to get to?

Attachments

• 005[1].jpg
    005[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 81

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to see ya got it all done and running Rusty.....How many nuckles have ya got bandaged up!!!???:whistling:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
sorry, AAUTOFAB, it wasnt terribly difficult once i got allt he wires and hoses untangled from eachother.

thanks, Jerry. lol i had one bandaged up, but i think every fingerhas at least an abrasion, several with cuts. fucklin car bit me a few tiems hahahaha

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
thought since she was finally fixed, the car deserved a little classing up inside. so i raided a few Lincolns and a Mercury at the junkyard and left with 4 chrome lock buttons and a chrome cap for the multifunction switch :D

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 88