• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

and the countdown begins

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You might have a bearing going bad and letting it move in and out to where the ridge on the drum is rubbing. Check it for end play with a dial indicator.

jwstewar

And now I know why you were making such a big deal out of the 100k mile mark coming up. Fords don't make it that far.:whistling::brows::w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you going to wait for the wheel to fall off? Remember old Ford vans that the axle clip would release on and next thing the drivers rear wheel was trying to pass you going down the highway.:whistling:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah ive seen that. the noise went away, so i guess its fixed. :yum:
i havent had time to look at it, and i dont have the resources at home to do it. normall i would bring it into the shop saturday morning and take a look at it, but i work this saturday!!! maybe i will have time after work to tear into it, but i gotta make sure its back together in time to get it home.