• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AWESOME Picture Thread ~ just add your own

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Muleman, what is the location of all those cars? I know I don't get out much, but I have never seen anything like that.

Bob

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Mt. McKinley a few weeks ago when I was driving back North from Anchorage, it had a few clouds hanging on it....

These mountains are just to the Southwest of Mt. McKinley and look like they belong in the "Lord of the Rings"...
They look pretty scary in as the rest of the mountains, just look cool...

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
My personal favorite Awesome picture. I am a little prejudice though... she is my youngest!!! And yes she whoops up on the boys in just about any sport she plays!!!

Attachments

• Macie Safe!.JPG
    Macie Safe!.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 600

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics.
Your little grandbrat sure does look ORNERY!!!!!! Probably takes after her grandma. LOL :yum:

Ironman

hdienhanced.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What a pic AutoFab. :eek: :thumb:
Did you take the pic? If so were you able to drive up to that point or were you hiking / climbing? Those hills look so steep. :eek:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
What a pic AutoFab. :eek: :thumb:
Did you take the pic? If so were you able to drive up to that point or were you hiking / climbing? Those hills look so steep. :eek:

Yes,its the top of a very hard climb in the brazos canyon cliffs, lots of good memory's there.:biggrin:

Ironman

Re: AWESOME video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqG6CXPEhWw"]YouTube - Twin Blown and Quad Turbo Diesel Truck[/ame]

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 443

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter