• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AWESOME Picture Thread ~ just add your own

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a mixture of real honest to goodness awesome mixed in with some fictional awesome.

Please add your own awesome as you see fit :clap:

reflections.jpg

129127448089796787.jpg

santa_dead.jpg

10_f22_raptor.jpg

96_ac130.jpg

close_air_support.jpg

07_04_07_FD9T6356.jpg

crusade.jpg

You will never find a more awesome hero than this:
disabled-marine-saluting.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
chuck_norris.jpg

aax07m.gif

204ncj.gif

OK, whats more awesome than girls, guns, and Bacon!! How about all in one picture!!!

newarmy.jpg

Or that first time you looked across a room and for the first time in your life you believe in love at first site!!!

truelove.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
news03.jpg

And the story that goes with that sign: http://www.brenhambanner.com/articles/2010/08/19/news/news03.txt

About a month ago, Chappell Hill Bank president Edward Smith looked at a sign on the front door prohibiting concealed weapons from his business and decided to make a policy change.

Licensed to carry a handgun? Come on in, and bring your weapon.

The sign, now prominently displayed on the bank’s front door, says, “Lawful concealed carry permitted on these premises. Management recognizes the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution as an inalienable right of all citizens. We therefore support and encourage the carrying of licensed concealed weapons.”

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a pic of a WWII ship. LST 325. I 'think' it's home-port now days is Evansville Indiana. It was part of the US Navy fleet that landed troops and tanks at Normandy then it was used by Greece in their Navy before somehow finding it's way back to the US.

It will be part of the Marietta Sternwheel festival in a few weeks, but first it will make an appearance in Pittsburgh PA, and Wheeling WV. It's on it's way to Pittsburgh in this pic. It is just passing my boat club's docks and you'll see my houseboat in the pic (the one with the big blue cooler on the front and the power blue canvas). Pretty cool, ehh? :D

Attachments

• LST325_ourHB_r.jpg
    LST325_ourHB_r.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,419

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice pic. Bet that one did not have anyway problem getting folks to yield to it.:wow::wow:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember your boat ................................ a little ............ :drink: :yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well you did spend a long time on it

drinking :1062::burp::drink:
And a bunch of us right there with ya :clap:

I remember most of it but what I remember the last 3 hours is like looking through a fog. I know I made the walk off the dock and was hamming it up but don't think it wasn't tough ........... I was trashed ........ :biggrin:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Umm, that ain't cannon powder Bill.

Big Dog just cut a little "poof.

We all have gastric disturbances now and then...

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Earth and moon, from 114,000,000 miles, or 10 light seconds...

Messenger Spacecraft.

Attachments

• earth and moon.jpg
    earth and moon.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 655