• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got an hour to kill

Ray

SO I am playin.....I am glad I got a good battery. Hell they even wanna charge ya to plug in a laptop...Its been a while since I been to an airport ........seems like everyone has a hand out. Did someone turn me in for having a money tree?? Seems like everyone here knows about it and wants a branch.......

At baggage check in, I brought my own luggage, and checked it in.....the clerk vigoursly shook his tip jar.....ok.....now I will tip for a service....but this schmuck did nuthin other that his job, I handled my own bag......so I guess this means I am an asshole..but his shakin the jar kinda pissed me off....:2gunsfiri